Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best bench

best bench

• 100 and up

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • 200 and up

Votes: 52 35.4%
  • 300 and up

Votes: 54 36.7%
  • 400 and up

Votes: 23 15.6%
  • 500 and up

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
A pair of 5lb dumbells with straps a vest weight belt and my dog Lassie for a spot. Only soiled myself once during the last of 6 forced reps.:D

don't bench cause of my shoulders, but 300 on incline 7 times tonight. I'm 210 and on a test/d-bol/deca cycle right now. Am I pretty weak???

foreverblast2 said:
I have a feeling you already know the answer to that question.... You have a big mental problem if you consider that weak..

john
I go to a private gym at work so no one is around to compare to. Bad thing is, I look like I could only put up about 135:mad:

Big Buck said:
It's not about how much u bench...it's about how u look when you have your shirt off!!!! I've seen fat ass MFs come in and bench 450+. I'd rather look hard and muscular and only bench 400+ then look like shit!!!! :fro:

Here here!

I agree. I know dudes who are strong as hell, and look like fat or bloated marshmallows.

Then next time someone IMs me and says "hey dude, how much do ya bench" I am goona puke.

I benched today... did 225 for 9, and had slight help on 10. Up from last thursday of 225 for 6 with help on 7. I have been working out noe for approx 9 weeks, and started at 290. I am now at 264 and dropping weekly. Still Fat , but getting there. I will post some before and afters in about 2 months or so.

Fat Guy ---> Soon to be InShapeGuy

i love these strenght posts..lets me show how strong i am..NOT

Ive never lifted any weight that i couldnt handle for 8 reps. so 220 is the most ive ever lifted on bench

well being 16 y/o 5'7" and 160 lbs, and have been going to the gym only 3 monthes now.
I never truely tried to max yet, but today was my best day yet, i did 190 x 5 and that was fuking dumb because i did it without a spotter. Oh well, i can't wait to try out my 1 rep max when my partner comes back.

This summer all i am doing is gaining strength and mass, seriously high weights with 1-7 reps. I will be doing this untill fall is over, once winter and spring comes, ill be doing nothing but getting cut, i can't wait till next summer.

Is winter and spring enough to get cut, or will it take more or less? i want to gain as much strength and mass as possible but need time to get cut before next summer.

~WizKid :kaioken:

Top Bottom