Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Back of all Time? You decide

Best Back Ever?

• Dorian Yates

Votes: 385 60.0%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 256 39.9%

• Total voters
:devil:
Yates hands down, and he built that back through a multitude of training injuries. There is no telling how big he would have been if he didn't get hurt so much.

Tha One CrumCake said:

Actually bro, most chicks DON'T dislike that look... when women look at muscle mags,, the reason they say "eww" is usually because the pic is taken during contest time. It's not really being "big" or the "muscles" that the chicks don't like... it's all the veins... they think thats nasty... but if that same chick saw that same guy in the off season, she would be on his jock.
If a bodybuilder doesn't let himself get outta shape in the off season.. use shawn ray as an example.. he can probably get any chick he wants.
I agree about the disgusting roid guts, that shit is nasty, but then again everyone would agree on that.
As far as girl not like guys that are Huge, bullshit.

I agree go to any popualr club who do you see with all the chicks the big guys. Also magazine is stupid when there right there in your face most women cant NOT fight the urge to touch some of these guys arms

Not2Big1535 said:
Well I dont know about you guys, but every chick who I have talked to always comments and compliments my build.... they say I am the perfect size, and they wouldnt want a guy any bigger, they said there is 'BIG' and 'TOO BIG'. I agree, and so do the women (and these are extremely attractive women)... comeon, who wants a REALLY skinny chick? Yeah we all want skinny chicks with muscle tone and big tits, but do we want a huge muscular chick? or a girl with HUGE tits? There is a a point when things go overboard and looks unattractive... like these guys up here with backs the size of the great wall of china.

Dont get me wrong here, I like to be big, I have more of a build like Vin Diesel (but maybe a little big bigger) and want to put on another 15 or so lbs. Right now I am 6'0" - 222lbs and 20 years old, so I think I am decent size right now.. 230 and 9-10% BF is my goal and what I plan on maintaining..... but this is strictly my opinion... some guys like to look like freaks i.e. Greg Valentino and some want to be like me... Not2Big :D

its very simple---if a girl is telling you that you shouldn't get any bigger, then you are not big at all.........I would rather have most women say I'm too big....Why--cause that shows me how insecure the chix are--and by that, they are putty in my hands(that's if I were single:))....
If you have a body that is feared by most men, its not because the men think your sick looking but are envyous in most cases......And when that happens, you can bet these same guys(like yourself) will keep as close watch on your girlfriend---because everyone will be starring.....if you find yourself in a club, putting down a huge guys bodies to your chick, of course she is going to tell you that he is too big.or you look so much better then him---....Don't fucking buy it for one second --buddy....Most guys will try to bury nice looking guys or guys that are built to their chix and everyother chix who will listen.....Its an insecurity------And by the way--- these guys are like that because of their training and a lifestyle that you couldn't fathom--so don't sweat it--its a million to one that you and most of us won't even come close to the size of these freaks.......And if you really wanted to see what types of chix these guys pull down, just go to an after hours party where you are hanging out------you will walk away feeling like you never been in the gym in your life....peace

Dorian, easily.

Ronnie's back is awesome, don't get me wrong.
He's got a very good lower back--those 800 lb.
deadlifts didn't hurt--but as good as his
lat spread is, he never matched Yates in
total width and thickness.

One thing to keep in mind with any
comparison of Yates and Coleman is contest
shape...when Ronnie's REALLY on, like he
was at the 2001 Arnold Classic, he's less than
250 lbs. Yates can easily compete at 260 and
be shredded...we all remember the photos of
him in '93, weighing 270 a few weeks prior to
his Olympia win. To reach 257, he sacrificed
a lot of size for very little gain in hardness.

Still, Dorian at 270 was STILL harder than
Ronnie at his best. The only advantage Ronnie
has is his ham/glute tie-ins. But prior to the
biceps tear, Dorian's arms weren't lacking...he's
one of the few bodybuilders that actually got
so damn big that his arms looked as if they
were folding back on themselves!

Anyway, that extra muscle plus a slightly shorter
height = a superior back. Ronnie might move
poundages similar or greater than Dorian's (with
shitty form, though...compare Yates' BB rows
with Ronnie's deadlift-row combo), but from
the rear, he's an inferior bodybuilder.

If only Dorian hadn't torn so much...Ronnie in
'98 and at the 2001 Arnold would've given him
a real run for his money at least. But a healthy
Dorian? He would've smoked Ronnie's ass
in every other show.

I think a better comparison would pit Haney against
Yates. They're the only two guys I've ever seen that
had lats which almost exceded their shoulder width.
I can only imagine how big Ronnie's gut will be for
him to reach a similar level.

bod6.jpg

whos got the best back?

ME!!!

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, if we are talking the rear double biceps shot , then ronnie coleman beates dorian:

ronnie has a smaller waist than dorian.

ronnie has a peak on his biceps, dorian doesnt.

ronnie has more definition and a more asthetic back, more defined.

ronnie has better glutes, and better ham/glute tie ins.

though dorian has BIGGER calves and a thicker lower back. the thick lower back takes away froom the astheticness of this particular pose.

ronnie has a better looking back. i will post a few freaky, rare pics of ronnies back soon. was in the last page of a recent planet muscle mag, most awesome back pic ive seen on a bodybuilder. anyone know which pic im talking of??

-P

Actually i found the pic,

it is in the october 2002 issue of planet muscle, on page 64. can anyone scan this pic. its a RARE pic of ronnies back

-p

Top Bottom