Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Back of all Time? You decide

Best Back Ever?

• Dorian Yates

Votes: 385 60.0%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 256 39.9%

• Total voters
I will say it again...

Dorian!!!

Ronnie is as big or even bigger but he doesn't have the same hardness or dryness that Dorian could acheive.

yates' back is nice but you gotta admit in every fukin shot of this guy you can see that distended belly of his which makes him look like crap from the rear when stacked next to THE BIG MAN....RONNIE!!!

RONNIE IS JUST AS BIG IF NOT BIGGER AND FROM THE REAR YOU GET A TIGHT WAIST, AND FREAKY SIZE AND CUTS IN THE BACK .....AND WHEN RONNIE HITS HIS FRONT OR REAR DOUBLE BICEP THE CROWD ISNT GETTING 1 AND HALF BICEP FLEXED--LIKE YATES GAVE THEM--...THEY ARE GETTING TWO FULL BLOWN, RIPPED TO THE BONE CANONS ALL THE WAY.....

ALL PROS HAVE CERTAIN FLAWS BUT WHEN YOU PUT YATES NEXT TO THE PERFECT ONE --RONNIE-- YOU SEE HOW REALLY BAD YATES' PHYSIQUE IS. why doesnt "mr big" come out of retirement and see how his sub par physique would do against RONNIE? cause he knows from the back or the front no one ....and i mean no one can touch RONNIES freaky size and blinding definition....and thats what the people pay to see....

The pictures posted are pro-dorian

Take coleman in a back double Bicep and it blows dorian away----

Although if I could pick a body I would rather carry around, I would take dorians in a second over Ronnies. Can someone post some more of ronnies back double bicep poses---No one matchs up to it.

SAF said:
Ronnie kicks ass. Yates does'nt even compare to this...

pic_olympiaback.jpg

SAF

I agree! Its not even a contest!!

brianharper94 said:
Yates is my all time favorite so of course I voted for him. I used his back routine that was published a few years ago and it worked wonders for me. I hope he comes back this year and wins the O, that would rock. Coleman is tough too, I'd love to see both of them go against each other at there peak.

would you mind posting the routine or adding a link?

brianharper94 said:
Yates is my all time favorite so of course I voted for him. I used his back routine that was published a few years ago and it worked wonders for me. I hope he comes back this year and wins the O, that would rock. Coleman is tough too, I'd love to see both of them go against each other at there peak.

would you mind posting the routine or adding a link?

Top Bottom