Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Back of all Time? You decide

Best Back Ever?

• Dorian Yates

Votes: 385 60.0%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 256 39.9%

• Total voters
Its definately Dorian.

Comeon, if Dorian had nothing else it is the biggest damn back ever, he was a legend because of it. .

and as incredible as Ronnie is, his back is not quite "Dorianesque".

I dont know about you guys, but the reason I hit the weights to begin with is to get myself looking better for the women!!! Why do all that work, when chicks are just going to look at you the same way they would a fat guy?? TRUST me, thats how they would look at you if you had freaky muscles like those circus freaks....

Actually bro, most chicks DON'T dislike that look... when women look at muscle mags,, the reason they say "eww" is usually because the pic is taken during contest time. It's not really being "big" or the "muscles" that the chicks don't like... it's all the veins... they think thats nasty... but if that same chick saw that same guy in the off season, she would be on his jock.

If a bodybuilder doesn't let himself get outta shape in the off season.. use shawn ray as an example.. he can probably get any chick he wants.

I agree about the disgusting roid guts, that shit is nasty, but then again everyone would agree on that.

As far as girl not like guys that are Huge, bullshit.

dorian, hands down! he looked like he was made of cast iron. ronnie is big but lacks that hardness.
not-to-big, or whatever you call yourself, go to the womens board or something.

Top Bottom