Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Back of all Time? You decide

Best Back Ever?

• Dorian Yates

Votes: 385 60.0%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 256 39.9%

• Total voters
YATES IS FUCKIN AWESOME!!

I saw yates in the mr.o in 95 and in ROCHESTER the same year doing a guess posing and he was so fuckin thick and his back is to fuckin GREAT!!! i also saw colemans and even though he is good and thick,the shots of yates in black/white in the flex mag,and seeing him up close in almost comp. shape was incredible!!
SO........ FUCKIN YATES OF COURSE!!

Ronnie kicks ass. Yates does'nt even compare to this...

pic_olympiaback.jpg

SAF

Theres realy not alot of difference in these two backs, there both insane. My personal opinion is that most of you just like yates and dislike coleman.

ORCA

Not2Big.....I'm 5'8" and I've been as heavy as 245lbs and as light as 190lbs and I really didn't notice any difference in the way women looked at me. I'm not sure if girls really care. I can't tell you how many times I've seen hot chicks runnin around with scrawny, little punks who ride skateboards! I think the bottom line is some girls will like huge muscles, and some won't. So train for yourself, not to impress the opposite sex!

By the way, Yates had the better back!

Top Bottom