Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Back of all Time? You decide

Best Back Ever?

• Dorian Yates

Votes: 385 60.0%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 256 39.9%

• Total voters
You have to give it to Yates....

.....he had inferior genetics compared to most pro BB (especially "african american" ones) and he still attained that impressive physique.

Not2Big1535 said:

I dont know about you guys, but the reason I hit the weights to begin with is to get myself looking better for the women!!! Why do all that work, when chicks are just going to look at you the same way they would a fat guy?? TRUST me, thats how they would look at you if you had freaky muscles like those circus freaks....

Just my opionion, dont flame me.

Well, go ahead and flame, I couldnt give a fuck.

In time you will learn my son. I hope the reason you lift isn't so shallow as to lift ONLY for womens attention. Plus your theory is flawwed. Have you seen most of the pros wives/girlfriends???

Not 2 big, you are a goof if you lift for girls. Second, pro bb's get more ass then you have ever seen!! Just because you know you couldn't look like them in 2 lifetimes doesn't mean you should fear them. They'll let you carry their gym bag around.
Peace

"I dont know about you guys, but the reason I hit the weights to begin with is to get myself looking better for the women!!! Why do all that work, when chicks are just going to look at you the same way they would a fat guy?? TRUST me, thats how they would look at you if you had freaky muscles like those circus freaks...."

just yesterday some dweezle used this argument to explain to me why he doesn't train legs.

Ummmm. No, you are both wrong. You will get positive attention as long as you don't dress and act like a circus freak (Walk around all day in otomix and genie pants, with do-rag).

Another thing that turns chicks off about bbers is that they think all you want to talk about is fitness and stuff. If you can actually pretend you are interested in other things (i.e, post-restoration English poetry) they will be so suprised that they will have no recourse but to throw themselves at you.

Well I dont know about you guys, but every chick who I have talked to always comments and compliments my build.... they say I am the perfect size, and they wouldnt want a guy any bigger, they said there is 'BIG' and 'TOO BIG'. I agree, and so do the women (and these are extremely attractive women)... comeon, who wants a REALLY skinny chick? Yeah we all want skinny chicks with muscle tone and big tits, but do we want a huge muscular chick? or a girl with HUGE tits? There is a a point when things go overboard and looks unattractive... like these guys up here with backs the size of the great wall of china.

Dont get me wrong here, I like to be big, I have more of a build like Vin Diesel (but maybe a little big bigger) and want to put on another 15 or so lbs. Right now I am 6'0" - 222lbs and 20 years old, so I think I am decent size right now.. 230 and 9-10% BF is my goal and what I plan on maintaining..... but this is strictly my opinion... some guys like to look like freaks i.e. Greg Valentino and some want to be like me... Not2Big :D

Yates

Got to go w/ Yates not only is he my fav. of all time but his back is just great.
Thanks,
pacrat

What about The Myth? perhaps I am dating myself .

That was along time ago but that guy had a back for his time!:D

Top Bottom