Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Back of all Time? You decide

Best Back Ever?

• Dorian Yates

Votes: 385 60.0%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 256 39.9%

• Total voters
Not2Big1535 said:
Damn I dont know about you guys, but those fuckers are hideous looking and I hope to never look that freaky. Chicks hate that shit... honestly...

real sorry bro but you are wrong with this statment.:p

Not2Big1535 said:
Damn I dont know about you guys, but those fuckers are hideous looking and I hope to never look that freaky. Chicks hate that shit... honestly...

who gives a shit what chiks likes when it comes to being big :confused:

I can't decide but Ronnie looks like he's got a smaller waist which at least gives a bit of the illusion that his back is wider. Plus I like the slim waist look personally.

reconnect said:

who gives a shit what chiks likes when it comes to being big :confused:

I dont know about you guys, but the reason I hit the weights to begin with is to get myself looking better for the women!!! Why do all that work, when chicks are just going to look at you the same way they would a fat guy?? TRUST me, thats how they would look at you if you had freaky muscles like those circus freaks....

Just my opionion, dont flame me.

Well, go ahead and flame, I couldnt give a fuck.

whatever notbig

Give me a fuckin' break. If you lift for the women and not for yourself get the hell out. Lifting is all about making yourself better, self esteem and being a fucking mass monster!!!

Top Bottom