Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best amount of time for cardio per day ?

kissboi22

How long is best to focus on cardio and it usually takes me 60 mins to 90 mins to complete my lifting protocol. I was just curious what others are doing for cardio in terms of length of time and intensity?

Maximum 60min for low impact and 30 min for HIIT cardio I prefer HIIT because of its save your time and ton of benefit

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

from this perspective use cardio to build endurance and strengthen the heart

don't use it to lose body fat. cardio DOES NOT burn fat, it burns calories.. not the same thing

diet adjustments are what burn fat.

i know this might not be what you want to hear but it needs to be said because i see the same people doing cardio over and over everyday at my gym and they are still fat. it is not working! it is what you do in the kitchen, not the gym that causes fat loss

as far as my own cardio. i like swimming and jogging.. i also do gymnastics which is great 'cardio'.

It depends on the person, their goals, and what they enjoy. I do about 20-30 minutes 3 times per week. Dylan on the other hand will do 60-90 minutes per day.

Top Bottom