Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best advice?

roids4life

Hello guys, So I'm sixteen years old and I have been lifting weights since I was 12. However, when I was 12 till 14 I use to lift wrong and it wasn't extremely intense training. Since I was 14 and half till this day I have been training hardcore.
Obviously I gained some muscle and all but I need more. Way more.
My diet is good, I try to eat as clean as possible. However, I don't count my calories because I dont know how. I just approximate using some online calculator.
I do change my workout routine every once in a while. I usually train 5 days a week. Now I train 3 times since I have got my final exams.

My goal is to lose some fat on my decline chest, its extremely frustrating and some on my abdominal region. At the moment i'm on 16-17% fat. Once I achieved 12% However, I felt extremely tired and barely had any energy to workout. Since at that time I cut so much on my caloric intake. What is the best thing to do from this point? Im looking for a zyzz, lazar angloev, rob riches, kinda look. I know maybe all of them are on roids but even a body like christian guzman fitness would be more than enough!

I was thinking would taking creatine, would it help? My close friend was about to take steroids. He bought the roids. However, never used them and gave them to me. I honestly didn't take one. The ones he gave me are "stanazolol" "primobolan" and "clenbuterol". I read about them and primo and stanazolol are quite strong. But clen didn't seem as strong as the others. So would it be a good idea to take creatine and clen? or one of them or none?

Thank you so much in advance.
All replies are appreciated!

How many different times did u post this? Ive seen it in two other forums

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom