Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best ab workouts

enteredinph

why doesn't anyone ever discuss ab workouts on here? I see pictures of some ripped dudes like stevesmi and others who mod this place but you guys don't even seem to work out abs. what is your secret to being ripped and 6 packs. I have never had one in my life and want one too. help!

well i keep my flat stomach from eating in a window, fasting, and eating a natural whole food organic diet.

as the guys said if your muscles are covered in fat you won't see them in the first place.

now as far as abs i work them out plenty so not sure why you think otherwise. i do pyro pilates which is 10X harder then weight training which works my core. i also do tons of weighted situps and also work my abs will pullup crunches too. the abs are a muscle group you can overtrain but again you need a flat stomach to actually see them, i am sub 7% body fat and sport an 8 pack year round. i don't believe in offseason's and all that bullshit. that is what i believe in but other guys have different goals so to each their own.

I do not typically have a dedicated ab workout but I will throw in exercises to other training days. I will from time to time run an ab workout to keep things interesting. I like some of the Athlean-X programs to help keep my core strength up.

Diet is king if you want to see abs. For building them I like squats, deadlift, etc.

Diet plays vital role in making abs and losing fats at belly. I often do bicycle crunches for making abs, but that must be done while you are eating healthy diet. Otherwise, there will be no results.

why doesn't anyone ever discuss ab workouts on here? I see pictures of some ripped dudes like stevesmi and others who mod this place but you guys don't even seem to work out abs. what is your secret to being ripped and 6 packs. I have never had one in my life and want one too. help!

Bro you know what I have trained abs less and less as I get older because I notice my obliques are just getting larger. Now I do a little bit of abs and suck my gut in as i do them, but I don't go crazy like I did in my younger days.

Top Bottom