Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best ab exercises

harlenet

I am looking to build rock hard abs and a 6 pack. right now I am skinny but soft at the same time. I want to be able to walk on the beach and have every guy or girl staring at me wishing they could feel me. right now I am doing crunches on an exercise ball and lying on my back doing air bicycles, what do you do?

I am looking to build rock hard abs and a 6 pack. right now I am skinny but soft at the same time. I want to be able to walk on the beach and have every guy or girl staring at me wishing they could feel me. right now I am doing crunches on an exercise ball and lying on my back doing air bicycles, what do you do?

I like crunches to warm up, but once ready to go I add weight. Cross cable crunches forward/lateral, and I finish off with an ab roller.

I hit this 3-4x per week.

Remember, in my opinion abs are made visible in the kitchen, it’s 85+% what you eat. Training them and increasing the muscle size will just make them visible at a higher bf %.

Hope this helps...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom