Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best ab exercises?

I do the normal crunches, and situps. But I really like the wheel. If you roll out and hold it for a couple of seconds, it will really start to burn after a couple of sets. It works all of my muscles, including obliques, upper, and lower, so it's good for a finishing excercise.

I do at least twenty minutes everyday. your abs are the only muslce group that repair fast enough to workout everyday. So it wouldn't hurt. And running really helps too. Not only does it shed the fat off of the muscles and difine them, but you use your lower abs when you run also.:D

so you should still do them when your muscles are sore instead of waiting till they aren't sore before you continue?

Thanks sysopt, I see now about the hanging leg raises

Last edited:
BeachBombHottie said:
I do at least twenty minutes everyday.

hehe, i like people who do that much. they get training and i drop em to 1-2 times a week and only about 6 minutes of abs each. 20 min is way more than needed, but then again i do alot of unstable training so my abs have to stabilize my torso alot.

Try the ab roller, but with a barbell. Just remember arms straight and pull with your abs. Go as far down as possible. Seen so many people do it wrong.

Try the ab roller, but with a barbell. Just remember arms straight and pull with your abs. Go as far down as possible. Seen so many people do it wrong.

Way to NOT pay attention and bump an 11 year old thread!!! :mad::mad::mad:

...and btw ladies....the best ab exercises are squats and deadlifts.

Top Bottom