Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benefit of bench suit

gesaisZZ82

[FONT=&quot]Could someone please tell me the benefits of a bench shirt and a deadlift/squat suit and a MASSIVE thick lifing belt over a standard 4inch leather one.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Im looking to take my lifts to the next level and see lots of people wearing these things and have never known how they actually help![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Bench, squat, and deadlift suits are completely different class of equipped lifting. They involve multiple layer suits that apply force back against the weight giving you a large mechanical advantage. These generally require a team of support to help you put them on and set up. They also require different lifting techniques.
A wider belt gives you more surface area to brace your core against. Some people like this and others don't find a need.

i've also seen wood boards be used

just another way for powerlifters to train. most of that shit is not going to be allowed at a franchise gym.

if you work out at a gym with a lot of people using that shit then that means your gym caters to powerlifters. you don't as an average joe need to worry about any of that shit and even when i competed i never used it.

Top Bottom