Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benched 135 for 10 reps!!!!

Fast Twitch Fiber

Hell yeah! 6 weeks after rotator cuff decompression surgery I'm now benching the same weight that I did 17 years ago at age 15. I got up off the bench afterwards and ran to the mirror and hit a Most Muscular pose.

On a side note I found something really funny to do at the gym. Load up 65 lbs. on the squat rack and act like it's heavy and start grunting real loud. The frat brats at the gym thought I was serious. They really looked perplexed when I started doing reps with 590 on the leg press afterwards.

I at first thought you were a "young buck" just starting. I was ready to give the "we have all been there....so keep it up and stick with it" speech. Then I looked at your AVATAR, and I was like DAMN, HE MUST HAVE BEEN INJURED! So, I read on. Congrats bro. It is always good to come back after an injury. I had some back problems in highschool. I remember dropping back down to 135 squatting. I felt pretty bad, but things are going better although I am still nowhere near where I was squating in highschooll.

I was sort of poking fun of myself and my weakened condition. Sometimes it's better to take these set backs with a bit of humor. On the bright side I'm not feeling pain which is the most important thing at this point.

Wow thank god I read the rest of your post...at first I thought you where a girl.....
Nice job....and remember this......
Not once in my life have I had a girl say "hey, How much can you bench" but they do say DAMN when the cloths come off.....
Recover slowly...no need ending up with another injury.

that sucks. i went thru the same thing after surgery and a long lay-off. but i still weighed 240. i felt awful. looking big and using warm up weight for work sets.

230lbs said:
Wow thank god I read the rest of your post...at first I thought you where a girl.....
Nice job....and remember this......
Not once in my life have I had a girl say "hey, How much can you bench" but they do say DAMN when the cloths come off.....
Recover slowly...no need ending up with another injury.
I hate it when girls say damn when I take my cloths off. :)

Top Bottom