Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bench Shirt

questions on the fury and other shirts

1) is the fury usapl legal for sure?

2) is the fury better than the inzer EHPHDB?

3) when ordering any shirt...the weight you want to touch, is that the least amount you hope to press in it or the most or what?

3)when ordering the titan, how many inches do you take off measurements for arms, chest, etc?

the titan shirt is USAPL legal.

From what I have seen the Titan Fury is a better shirt than Inzer's top of the line single ply.

When you order the Titan, you had better not take off on the measurements, or you will get a shirt that you cannot touch any weight you can press with.

The least amount of weight you want to be able to touch with, is ideally going to be your opener. Any more than that makes no sense, cause if the opener won't touch, what are you going to do?

B.

benchmonster,

curious how it compares to a inzer double poly/denim.............

do you have any info on this....thanks man

I have not tried on one that fits me properly yet, but the material is much stiffer and stronger than Inzer's poly material. It has no give to it.

As to how it compares to denim, I will be hard pressed to find something I like better than denim. I am waiting for the Boss shirt which should come out pretty soon. I will let you know after I buy one of those. I hear it will be the bomb.

Bigokie has one that I will try out in the next couple of weeks. I will let you know after I try it. I know Screwball's would not let him touch 450, maybe 475 and it never cracked, or acted remotely like it would have any problems. I think this material they make the Fury out of, will withstand a whole lot more stress than an Inzer poly.

I also like the way the arms are made. They stick straight out the front. Much more radical even than a radical cut denim.

B.

benchmonster: so after how long and after how much progress is made is it time to get a new shirt? say your opener moves up say 50 lbs, its time to get a new shirt, right?

Top Bottom