Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bench Pressing

sportfanjh

Hey
I can bench press 225 7 times, i was curious if anyone could give me some suggestions to improving that, also, the best techniques for increasing max and reps
thanks!

i bench for 8 weeks, medium weight 8-12 reps a set. then i switch to dumbells for about a month, heavy weight 4-6 reps a set. the strength increase is phenomonal when i go back to bench. but that is just what works for me. good luck.

dbol and test:)

Heavy sets of 3 will improve your overall strength & endurence. If you can do a set of 250 for 3, then start there. MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE GETTING ALL THE REPS ON YOUR OWN & NOT HAVING SOMEONE JERK THE SHIT OFF YOUR CHEST 3 TIMES!!! I'm not saying you do this, but if you are, then STOP IT:mad: After you have gotten your 250 for 3, the next chest workout, try 255. If you get that for 3, then the next time 260...and so on.

This is a hard question to answer without knowing you workout, diet, ect.

Just make sure you only work out you chest once a week. And alternating from dumbells to the bar everyother week seems to help.

Keep you reps and sets low and intensity very high.

Good luck.

The biggest mistake young guys make imho is overtraing.....overtraining will sap your strength....make sure u get sufficient rest before you hit your chest again....roiddog hit it goo....do some heavys so u get used to the weight

Top Bottom