Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bench press progression table or training program

Sergio soler

Hi guys I want to increase my bench press as quick as I can, I'm looking for a good progression table or an effective bench training program to be able to increase my bench for about Thirty Pounds in 6-7 Weeks, where would you suggest me to check or which web can you refer me to? thank you.

be very careful with this strategy.. it is a great way to blowout your shoulder or pec..

instead of being in a rush to increase your bench, do it the smart way using consistency for reps and increase slowly up. also if you are a natty add in some creatine and hcgenerate daily to give you a natural boost

The fastest way to make a muscle grow is to train at with a variety of rep ranges. Each muscle in your body is made up of type 1, type 2a and type 2b muscle fibres. By training with a variety of different rep ranges, you will train every muscle fibre. This will lead to the maximum amount of growth.

After warming up I would do some heavy sets in the 3-5 rep range. I would do your second and third exercise in the 8-12 rep range and finish off your workout with some 20 rep burn out sets.

The high rep sets give you a huge pump and hypertrophy response but are much easier on your joints then heavy weight.

As @stevesmi said, be careful. You can very easily blow out a pec or shoulder by trying to add weight to your bench press too fast.

You don't want to increase too quickly especially with chest. That is a sure why to have an injury to your shoulder or chest. Instead, follow a 5x5 program where you increase weight each time slowly.

Top Bottom