Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bench press issue

finedpass1

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]whyare my shoulders growing more from benching than my chest? i am 19and my chest still looks that of a 15 year old, fuck i don't evenhave chest hair yet! lol. my buddy has wide shoulders and chestand we do the same workout. i can't grow my chest [/FONT]

The chest can lag developmentally for many taking until mid to late 20s for some. You might want to incorporate focused dumbell movements to really target just your pecs if you are trying for a body building physique.

outwork him then. do more sets, more reps, clearly if doing exactly what he’s doing isn’t working for you. change it up, do your own thing. you’re not him.

whyare my shoulders growing more from benching than my chest? i am 19and my chest still looks that of a 15 year old, fuck i don't evenhave chest hair yet! lol. my buddy has wide shoulders and chestand we do the same workout. i can't grow my chest

Slow the movement down and, as you press, gently pull your hands together. That will engage your chest more.

Try to do workout where your chest is much involved, Every workout can not work well for every person, because nobody has exact same physique. So you should try slight changes in workout for making your chest.

Dips and incline use dumbbells instead of barbells.
Use a pre exhaust workout where you do some sets of flyes or cable crossovers before your benching.
Or do a set of bench and immediately move to a set of fly or crossover till failure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom