Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bench press advice!?!?

Just keep your weight down where its not killing you. My wrist is the same way! I broke it really bad years ago and got into a fitght about a year ago and effed it up a bit. Well after 5 months of having a broke hand and screwed wrist I got back in the gym at vag weights lol... I still can not do heavy sets with the bar, but with the dumbells I can go all out! Maybe try dumbells. I think swimming would be an excellent rehab regardless of what you decide!!!

I screwed my shoulder benching about 6 years ago. It didn't matter how much time I took off of benching, whenever I came back to it, my shoulder would kill me. I figured I'd just lift through the pain. Took about a year for the pain to go away. That's just me. I got tired of not doing bench. Shoulder injuries take forever to heal.

Well i couldn't lift for 2 years the doctor said, I can now, but benching is the only prob.

probably just b/c the common bench form puts so much stress on the rotator cuff. Even people with good rotators end up with wasted ones after years of heavy lifting. Mine were chronically achy, but functional, until I started that new form.

Top Bottom