Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Bench?

Magin2k4

Buying a bench tomorrow so i can train at home more often.

Does anyone have any recommendations or views on them.

Theres 3 im deciding between and they are more or less the same but the Weider bench has a lateral tower and costs £30 more,worth it?

Other prob is with the Weider bench im not sure if i will have to buy different weights because i have the gold plastic cement filled york weights and i dont know if they will do although i know they will with the york bench.

york.jpg

3 Positions with full length seat.Butterfly attachment.Leg curl and thigh extension.Barbell retaining hooks.Locking collars.Exercise guide.Folds for storage.Size(H)102, (W)102, (D)162cm. Maximum user body weight 200kg/32st.Packed flat for home assembly. Approx Price: £59.99

4360.jpg

3 position incline and padded rollers.Detachable leg curl and thigh extension.Barbell retaining hooks.Locking collars.Exercise guide.Folds for storage.Size (H)102, (W)101, (D)162cm. Maximum user body weight 200kg/32st.Packed flat for home assembly. Approx Price: £69.99

257_weider244.jpg

Combination barbell and dumbbell bench
Adjustable backrest for incline, decline and horizontal positions
Standard width barbell rack with safety locks
Integral leg developer
Integral butterfly
Integral padded preacher curl
Padded vinyl seat and backrest
Padded leg rolls approx price £99 maybe on sale at £69

Regards,
Marty

Last edited:
The diameter of the hole in those weights is normally a standard size.
I'm sure they will answer any questions that you may have if you ask em. I personally would go for the last one as it gives you the opportunity to use more variety when you cant get to the gym.

Top Bottom