Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Belts or Raw?

themondtster

Do yall use belts when lifting heavy? I've heard mixed reviews about it. I personally feel uncomfortable wearing one.

From My Droid!

when i go heavy on squats yea but not on deads...i feel like it defeats the purpose. but im also a bber not a power lifter so i want to strengthin the core as much as possible

havent used it in years. I got my core silly strong and if my abs are a weak point then so be it. ill keep training them to catch up. I recently had to focus on my lower abs as I was improving my deadlift.

You need to know your body and limitations though. I train my core a lot and have done so for years.

I dont use wraps, gloves, straps and im barefoot half the time when i do military presses, squats, etc etc.

dont just jump into this get hurt then blame me. this is not the way to go for most people IMO

its my gym :) just one of the perks. You could always lift in minimalist shoes or water socks. ghetto but 98% the same as vibrams.

I run in them too and it changed everything about running for me. I used to get shin splints, knee pain, hip pain and back pain. After transitioning to minimalist shoes I can run miles without pain now. Definitely makes staying lean much easier.

Top Bottom