Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

And it begins.....Workout log for the hungry

1. Just looked at the pics and you have a decent base to start from, but you're right about needing to trim down some. Having seen the pics I'm even more adamant in my believe that you should cut that extra day of lifting. The extra energy can be channeled into upping intensity on cardio and the four days will still give your body plenty of work.

2. Is that an elliptical you were on? If so, it's fine to use that for a while to get your body back up and running and used to moving but I'd like to see you transition to a treadmill before long. Ellipticals are great for people who are REALLY heavy or old or out of shape where there is a real danger of stress to joints, but at your age and with you being in decent shape those shouldn't be a concern. Stairclimbers and treadmills will burn more calories for the same amount of time if you put the effort in. Most cardio machines inflate the number of calories you have actually burned, but ellipticals do so more than others in my humble opinion. Even if you don't want to run, walking at a solid pace (4mph) at a steep incline (start at 5% and move up from there) will burn a TON of calories and help shred you up.

Haha trim down some, you mean trim down lots! Yeah I agree on the 4 day routine, I'm currently putting something together to work in for next week. Yes, that was an elliptical I was on. Looking to make the transition to stairclimber once I'm back in shape! My endurance is poor as hell, and my cardiovascular has been poor pretty much my entire life(had minor asthma). I also find that the calorie readings are a little over the top, at least I get that mental satisfaction :D. I will definatly make the move to treadmill/stairclimber in the coming weeks, because I agree with all the advice you have given!
Thanks for the feed back and compliments, really means alot!

Hit the cardio today! Legs are burning like a mother ****er. Some mild pain in my knee aswell :(. But I train threw that shit!
I hit the elliptical for 20mins, then transitioned to the stationary bike for another 40mins
Photo of elliptical session :http://imageshack.us/a/img651/8375/img0007ygc.jpg

I obviously burned the majority of my cals on the stationary bike, but at the end of my workout it messed up and I couldn't get a pic.. I was pretty pissed. But I burned around 380-390cals

Overall I burned well over 600cals(I like to think :D, machines can be deceiving)
Some pics after words in my drenched shirt, we don't f*** around here!
http://imageshack.us/a/img600/9778/img0008ma.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img803/517/img0009jv.jpg

I have yet to talk about nutrition thus far, so I decided to do that now. I could have picked a much better day to do this because the nutrition was a little poor today, but oh well...
P.S. Non of my meals are weighed because I don't have a scale right now, inbetween jobs so don't have the extra cash to pick one up just yet, but I'm workin on it!

Meal 1 : half cup of honey nut cheerios with 250ml of silk milk(Horrible meal...and I know. But I had no other food in the house at this point!)

Meal 2 : 1 package of oatmeal(first time eating this shit, god damn its awful)

Meal 3 : 10 pieces of shrimp(this wasn't really a meal..just a little snack)

Meal 4 : Lean skinless turkey breast with lettuce and one apple.(No seasoning, no dressing, just pepper and 5ml of hotsauce(nutritional info on this hotsauce is 5cals and 110g of sodium per 5ml, I dont even use the full 5ml anyways, I just dab a little bit of my food in it here and there to make it go down)

Meal 5 : 1 and a half servings of Whey iso

Meal 6 : Lean skinless chicken breast with lettuce and one apple.(5ml of hotsauce)

Meal 7 : Casein whey protein

Typically on any other day, the cereal and shrimp would not be included, and egg whites would be added with my oatmeal. The only other differences would be me adding in some brown rice or a sweet potato here and there, otherwise... this is basically it boys and girls. Anyone that's gonna say I should change up my protein based items for better flavour and pleasure need not apply! Having my meals taste like nothing does not bother me, I'm only interested what it's doing to do with my body, and as long as I'm swallowing it, I'm doing my job :D

Let me know what you guys think! I'm also looking to add some broccoli in there, potentially in the coming weeks I'll be putting that in there. Enough rambling on, I need to get ready for bed!
Gnight folks

Whatsup all, haven't been on in a few days because, nothing much really to post. Unfortunately I suffered a minor injury in my right shoulder, I think it's minor so I haven't been to the doctor. It's feeling better everyday(this happened on monday) but I still have some discomfort. I tried to lift on it but it just made it worse of course haha. I've still been eating well and doing my cardio and following my training regimen. I will give a a more detailed update tomorrow, because I've made some changes to my workout regiment, but I have not been able to even start using it yet due to injury. Tomorrow is partial leg day so I can get some numbers and pics up of progress. Good luck to you all, happy lifting!

Top Bottom