Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner training

Bykristy

I'm looking to add in a basic cardio training program to my existing weight training. I've never done much cardio except running during PE in school. I'm a bigger guy and usually got out of doing cardio because of my asthma as an excuse. What kind of cardio can someone like me he was big do safely

I'm looking to add in a basic cardio training program to my existing weight training. I've never done much cardio except running during PE in school. I'm a bigger guy and usually got out of doing cardio because of my asthma as an excuse. What kind of cardio can someone like me he was big do safely
Start by fast walking on treadmill or outside . Just do like 15-20 mins a day then the next week do like 20-30 and so on and before you know it you can run a mile then two etc.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

walk outside or up a hill on treadmill slowly
combine with high rep weights

How genuine was your asthma

Use treadmill or intense high weight training. For better results consider taking CARDAZOL, NATURAL pre-workout booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss

Top Bottom