Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner 8-10 week testosteron cycle

nah

Well age is 23
Trained over 3 years
Bodyfat some 8-10% moust i belive my buttoks there is the fat i belive.

Gear 16 ampuls galenika 250mg 1ml testosteron and 4 iranian testosteron aburahian also 1ml 250mg.

PCT clomid around 50-60 tabs each 50mg
Nolvadex 60 tabs each was 10 or 20 mg dont want to look it up. And 20 tablets tamofexin ~basically the same as nolvadex so total of them 80 tabs.

Ohter supplements 1 kg creatin ...
and 3 kg usual protein

Dieting is ok.

Cycle should will be 8 weeks but if i react to testosteron good then might go to 10 weeks but not sure i dunno how i reackt.

1 week 500mg
2 week 500mg
3 week 500mg
4 week 500mg
5 week 500mg
6 week 500mg
7 week 500mg
8 week 500mg

2 week off and then start pct with clomid

11 week 200;150;100;50;50;50;50mg
12 week 50; 50; 50; 50; 50; 50; 50mg
And then will see if i recover or not il continue it.
For gyno i got loads of nolva.

Fear are acne and fucking gyno. Il buy some extra soaps and stuff to clean out skin.

Today wendsday week 1
So today finished training runned 50 minutes including running stairs then some
stretch out.

Wented fast to shower but i was heated up taked a 10 minutes shower cleaned skin especialy from buttoks.

First injection
Next i opened galenkia ampul, lol it was hard do, i didnt cut it with knife to make it easier to open just used towel and hitted with right hand to the top some 6-7 times i feared that i will break the ampul (newb like i am) and then i opened.

Tooked out syringe 5 milliliter and needle, didnt touch the iron needle with anything, pulled the liquid into the syringe! IT WAS AGAIN BIT HARD TO DO. THERE WENT AIR ON IT NEEDED SOME TIMES TO HIT WITH THE FINGER TO THE SYRINGE AND PRESS EASYLE TO GE THE AIR OUT.

Ok tooked the alcohol napkin cleaned right buttok and injected, lol hand shaked like dunno what i had fear and im still having the fear of injection did it. PULLED SYRINGE BACK TO SEE IF BLOOD WENT IN IT. NO BLOOD CAME TO SYRINGE STARTED INJECTING IT GENTLY PUSHING THE SYRINGE. AFTER THE INJECTION I SAWED THAT SOME DROPS OF TESTOSTERON CAME OUT OF THE BUTTOK. AND ALSO SAWED A LITTLE DROP OF BLOOD COMING OUT.

DUNNO FOR WHAT BUT I ALMOST BLACKED OUT I THINK COZ I HATE INJECTIONS I REMBER WHEN THE DOCTOR TOOKED FROM FINGER BLOOD THEN I BLACKED OUT. MY COZ I RUNNED SO HARD AND HEATED UP AND NOW THIS I ALMOST BLACKED OUT.

Rushed out from bathroom layed to bed and rubbed my buttok where i injected it.
Done now the buttok is little weird like lol like dunno hurting not much but lil bitt.

Is that the normal that from buttok camed out a blood drop? Is that normal that some testosteron camed out from buttok?

LOL i have no way back already did first injection and will do atleast 8 weeks with hard core training and dieting!!!!

Great start mate .

Yes it happens the drop of blood i get it all the time .

And have had the feeling of passing out to its just nerves mate , dont over think it .

With your clomid just run it at 50mg ed dont go over that thats when sides start and there is no need for more than 50mg ed .

Brad.

Thnx m8 for support and the buttok is still hurting i have read that it might hurt like 3 days and then it will be ok.

This is exactly what I was looking to start for my first cycle. Just decided to do some research this week so new to the forums, been lifting 4 years, 25y/o, BF <10%. Let me know how this works out!

I mean its the second day and my buttok is hurting well more than the first day, and i touched it near the injection spot and there is the moust painful spot where i injected. Is it normal that it hurts or mybe the galenkia gear is bad?

I mean its the second day and my buttok is hurting well more than the first day, and i touched it near the injection spot and there is the moust painful spot where i injected. Is it normal that it hurts or mybe the galenkia gear is bad?

It will get better with every injection as your muscle gets use to the gear .

Brad.

Before the second shot i messed up also i broked acidentaly a galenkia ampul and wasted a syringe with needle, the needle was so hard stuck on the plastic protection i used lethal force and goted it open but with inerts the needle hitted my finger lol and finger started bleeding.
Well the second shot well went smooth. I injected it into left leg. And now a question i injected with it like 45-60 degrees, but i sawed some movies / tuturials show that it is done some 80/90 degress into muscle. Weird thing is that i injected it and the leg dosent yet hurt. Did i do right that i injected with 45 degree or not ?

Before the second shot i messed up also i broked acidentaly a galenkia ampul and wasted a syringe with needle, the needle was so hard stuck on the plastic protection i used lethal force and goted it open but with inerts the needle hitted my finger lol and finger started bleeding.
Well the second shot well went smooth. I injected it into left leg. And now a question i injected with it like 45-60 degrees, but i sawed some movies / tuturials show that it is done some 80/90 degress into muscle. Weird thing is that i injected it and the leg dosent yet hurt. Did i do right that i injected with 45 degree or not ?

You want to inject straight in to your muscle not on an angle , a broken amp i feel for you mate.

Brad.

Well yesterday did running 50minutes and also abs excersise for 30minutes. What i noticed is that after training the leg is much more hurting, so i dunno is it individual but it seems like when i train a part of me and if i inject after there it will hurt and also if i inject before there and after train it; it will also hurt. So the best way is like injecting there what im not right training and waiting 3 days and then train that part...

Top Bottom