Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner(Fat)

kyrell

Well actually I don´t know if this is the right place to ask but I´ll shoot anyway. I am 21 years old and battling against fat since young . Now I think I am at the right moment to build muscles. Well majority is fat anyway . Can I ask here for routines ? I know nothing about exercises. Since I was fat during most of my teenage years. It´s frustrating to be accepted in a sport community since I knew no skills . But I really like to walk. But anyway is this the right place for beginners or only pros here??? And I need someone that I can always ask questions and doesn´t get mad at me for asking the question. Remember I am a beginner. Help me pls. If this is the right place , reply fast . Thanks.

You're in the right place, and we have lots of helpful people here. :)

One of your first steps is to check out the training methods sticky at the top of the page. There are a lot of different routines to look at. There are also a couple links showing you the exercise movement and what they work.

Welcome to the site, and remember everyone starts somewhere so take it one step at a time. :)

Do lots of reading. Read every thread on the first 3-5 pages of this forum to start (it will take you several days). Then ask any additional questions you have. This forum is for everyone, from beginners to pros (literally). Welcome!

but seriously I have fliipped many of the routine but do they majorly need help of gym? balancing Studies and working out is hard . Plus its expensive

kyrell said:
but seriously I have fliipped many of the routine but do they majorly need help of gym? balancing Studies and working out is hard . Plus its expensive

Does your school have a gym? If not you are going to need some weights of your own to start with. You can diet, but you also need to exercise along with dieting.

nope that´s the problem . My roomate have 2dumbells that I played with 15lbs each . For starter I think that´s ok

You will definitely need more than those 2 dumbells, even as a beginner. Most university gyms are really cheap...

Youve come to the right place brother!! You should look into some type of gym membership if possible though, you wont regret it if your consistent. Everyone starts somewhere like Big4Life said. I was 105lbs when I started at 14. The consistency and hard work will pay off in the end. It takes time though. Hope that helps

Your deffinatly in the right place, the biggest thing to me is dedication, dont get discouraged when you dont see immidiate results, write out a plan and stick to it. Start with a schedule. It is hard to juggle alot of things at the same time, but if you want it you'll find a way. Some peple here work 12-16 hours a day, do school, run a business and still are in excellent shape...and like backlash said, read everything, I have only been on this site for a few weeks, and I read just about every thread I can every day, and I havn't gone a day without learning something. People here will help you with everything as long as you show you are willing to do the work!!! So get started now and dont bullshit yourself and waist time....NO EXCUSES

Top Bottom