Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before Pics, starting ground

misseh

Found this site a couple weeks ago and have been reading up on some plans to get back in shape.

I let myself go over the last couple months and am getting back on the fitness train again, cleaning up my diet, committing to the workout schedule.

Just wanted the motivation of having bad pictures up that need replacing with improvements. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! I’m really motivated to get my old bod back.
I’ll post pics at 2 weeks progress, we’ll see if the new training routine's kicked in. I packed on 10 lbs ( mostly fat )in the last 3 months and need to undo the damage, still kept most of my lean muscle though.

A hectic work schedule meant poor eating and not enough time at the gym, (not a good excuse I know) I’m hoping it was a short enough period that I can mend the damage in a relatively short time frame.

Here’s a link to the pics posted above…

http://groups.msn.com/MandysWay/pictures

You seem to have a good base. Train hard and good luck!

ha need to get back in shape?

dont think so ..your in good shape just gotta maintain it which is harder then getting there i think

Top Bottom