Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before Pics!

Dude you look awsome. I noticed just a small amount of what looks like male pattern baldness. Do you have a history of MPB or is it steroid related? Any luck getting it back now that you are off?

mrflexdiesel said:
26 in last years pics. I just turned 27 the beginning of June. Please, nobody say anything. I already know I'm getting old :(

ohh please ill be leaving the 20's in about a week..so that makes me old..gonna hang with radar :chomp:

if you really look deep into the pictures, the only difference is that he is dieted down last year...your pose from the back almost looks identical except for more cuts in last years photo. You can easily get back there..good luck..

Cornobbled said:
Dude you look awsome. I noticed just a small amount of what looks like male pattern baldness. Do you have a history of MPB or is it steroid related? Any luck getting it back now that you are off?

Thanks! Yeah, that's male pattern baldness. Actually, not as bad now as it was then. I think the long and extreme cycle I was on was taking its toll on my hair line. My grandfather on my mom's side might as well be bald. He has that super duper comb over going on. My dad's hair is also pretty thin. So, I'm doomed either way I'm sure even though I know the gear acclerated things a bit. Ahh, if it ever gets too bad I'll just end up shaving it. Not that big of deal really.

mrflexdiesel said:
Thanks! Yeah, that's male pattern baldness. Actually, not as bad now as it was then. I think the long and extreme cycle I was on was taking its toll on my hair line. My grandfather on my mom's side might as well be bald. He has that super duper comb over going on. My dad's hair is also pretty thin. So, I'm doomed either way I'm sure even though I know the gear acclerated things a bit. Ahh, if it ever gets too bad I'll just end up shaving it. Not that big of deal really.
nobody's gonna notice a receeding hairline my man......they'll be too busy checking out what's below the scalp!!!

Top Bottom