Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before & After Pics

Looking good! You've definately made improvement. You have a better body shape, and you look a lot more defined and toned.
Nice!

Parabellum said:
The bf% is wrong it can't be higher then the first set of pics.

Did you use the same type of test. Was it a bodyfat scale?

Great work :)

Thanks. I had a caliper test done both times at my gym by the same person. I want to get tested in the BodPod. There's a children's hospital near me that has 2, but I haven't found a way to use one yet. I wish a college near me had one.

Everyone's comments have been so flattering *blushing*. Makes me want to go to the gym instead of work. LOL.

Your hips look smaller...the shorts are a bit looser from what I can see. Your legs look more muscular, which could account for the added weight, but just to reiterate what the others have said, there is no way you've added 1% BF!

You look great, lucid. Looks like you definitely have dropped some BF. The caliper test must have been done incorrectly. What time of day was it? How many sites on your body? Anyway, looks like some lean mass has been added too. Excellent work.

First, you are very attractive - before or after shots. Duh, you know that, you don't need some chump on the net to tell you that.

However, something isn't right. You *look* better developed but if the stats are to be believed, you gained a half pound of fat and only 1.5 pounds of lean body mass. So the numbers are either wrong or the lighting is just making you look better developed and you really aren't.

Maybe tell us a little about your routine and your diet.

PS - nice feet.

Top Bottom