Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After pictures. Lost 50 lbs, now I need to gain some lean Muscle

kpipalldaway

HI, My name is Cory im 20 years old and im going to college up in Chico, ca. So my first thread on this forum was about my need to loose weight. Im 6'4 i weighed 232 before i started my diet. the first month i lost 20lbs, the second month i lost a total of 30lbs, by month 3 i lost 40lbs. I am now 180 so I've lost a little over 50 lbs, which was way past my target weight lose, i didnt even know i had this much to loose. i did this by changing my diet, eating more meals a day that are smaller and i went on adicor (a complete fat burner pill) , a night time metabolism enhancer, and a detox. (virtually zero exercising was involved..) So now I have a lean platform to start putting on some lean cut muscle. The last thing I want for my self is to get huge and bulky I just want to be cut. I want the chiseled 6 pack, chest, and back. I do need to gain some mass on my legs, gluets, and arms. Here is where i need your guys help. I am by no means a professional lifter, i havent lifted in over a year. When i did lift it was geared toward basketball, so i need some advice on how to lift weights to look better and be stronger.
What routines (reps ect.),
would you guys suggest. mainly focusing on abs, pecks, arms.
Also What supplements would you suggest, i dont want any steroids or "legal steroids". I want a supplement that will give me fast results that wont make me deflate after im off of them. And also something that will give me lean cut muscle not bulky bloated muscles.

On to the pictures
Before
IMG00619.jpg

IMG00623.jpg

IMG00617.jpg

AFTER

IMG00957.jpg

for anyone interested these are the sups i used to loose weight, although i was only on these for the first month, i think what really did it was the changed in my diet.

IMG00636.jpg

wow great progress man.!!

I think that it's best to start out focusing on your body as a whole as opposed to certain body parts like abs, pecs, and arms. Maybe look into madcow's 5x5 program or the ultimate training split designed by SouthernLord

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/weight-training-weight-lifting/ultimate-training-split-650464.html
Thanks, and i agree. I am going to focus on the whole body as a whole. i guess what i was saying is those are more of my problem areas. so i need to hit those groups a little harder.
Correct me if im wrong, and i you guys know way more about this stuff then me. But isn't the 5x5 workout more of a bulky workout. like i said i dont want to get huge i want to get ripped. so will the 5x5 get me those results?
I know most of you guys wanna get jacked, i want to stay athletic but gain cut muscle. And the ultimate split looks good as far as gaining strength, and staying athletic. But i also want something that will sculpt my body as well.

my target is to look something more like this picture.
six-pack-abs-img_1692.jpg

Perfect_Male_Body.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the kind words. Please keep the advice coming. I still have a TON to learn about supplements??
so how should i eat to be my target size?

i suggest you do this diet and training for at least your first month but 90 days would be better then venture onto something new.

How to gain muscle mass over the summer with 20 rep squats

great job so far.
great post i will probably do that! except i will follow my own diet

Last edited:
thanks for the kind words. Please keep the advice coming. I still have a TON to learn about supplements??
so how should i eat to be my target size?

great post i will probably do that! except i will follow my own diet

the diet on that website is put there for a reason, and the diet you have been following will have created a calorie deficit, which is great for loosing fat, but when it comes to building muscle or LBM you need to eat more calories than you are burning, which is where the bulking diet comes into play, it cam be tricky to design your own diet though because too many calories and you will gain fat aswell as muscle and too little calories and you will be wasting your time because you wont gain muscle.

the diet on that website is put there for a reason, and the diet you have been following will have created a calorie deficit, which is great for loosing fat, but when it comes to building muscle or LBM you need to eat more calories than you are burning, which is where the bulking diet comes into play, it cam be tricky to design your own diet though because too many calories and you will gain fat aswell as muscle and too little calories and you will be wasting your time because you wont gain muscle.
I wasnt planning on sticking to the same diet i used to loose weight. i will be taking in lots of cal's just not fatty cals, i plan on eating alot of leans meats, low carbs, tons of proteins stuff like that. im gonna try and stay away from processed food, dairy, and everything along those lines. i really didnt like the idea having a huge intake of calories via milk ha.

Top Bottom