Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After pictures. Lost 50 lbs, now I need to gain some lean Muscle

after hitting some snags im about to start my time up at the gym. i have been cutting some weight so i have a lean platform to start back up on. Do you guys have any pointers on a good routines. Im looking for a chiseled, lean, yet big physic. not to sound gay but something like the twilight guy, jacob i think it is. (dont hate you know your girlfriends made you watch it too!)

I'm a bit surprised no one has commented on you taking 3 protein shakes a day. That's a bit excessive to me and really one of those should be replaced with a natural protein source. Even if you were a so called hard-gainer I would be suggesting the same, but you aren't since you had to cut down to begin with.

Also, I agree with Moya, you've been given TONS of great advice from Extramile, Joe d etc. concerning routines that are great for beginners yet you consistently ignore them. Like B said, it's going to take years of commitment to get where you want to be, there's no magic routine/supplement that will work.

1) twilight is gay, no two ways about it LOL

2) you've been given the best advice by some of the most solid bros around, and you had not adhered to ANY of it. it seems to me that you want all the results, without any of the dedication. your body is not going to change in 2 weeks. if you want that "chiseled, lean, yet big physique" you are going to have to put in ALOT of work.

eat like everyone = look like everyone
train like everyone = look like everyone

the guys that look awesome and big are that way because they dedicate a HUGE amount of discipline into diet, training, and lifestyle. there is no supplement that will turn you into the person you want to be. only YOU can do that, and only through hard work and solid diet.

you guys are totally right, i forgot to go through the thread and see the routines previously posted. As for 3 protein shakes a day. i do it for a few reason, 1 when working out the mass amounts of protein keeps my muscles well supplied for recovery. 2 the obvious benefits of protein on muscles gain, 3 because its a good way to hold me over between meals, while keeping my metabolism up.
and as for taking years to get the results i want.... i doubt it, not the way my body works. i was exteremly dedicated in lifting for awhile, but i suffered yet again another accident that through me out of my routines along with a job that makes its really hard to get back in the gym during gym hours. But know im ready to hit it full force again.
here is a before and after picture after only 1 month of working out i put on about 20 lbs in that month. without using juice.

IMG00957.jpg

IMG00039-1.jpg

0_4.jpg

WOW, this thread is Old, But im bring it back alive after being inactive for two years and getting fat and working to much I decided to make another huge push and can truly say I believe I have made a life style change. Im spending 15 hours a week in the gym, and have changed my diet to be as perfect as it can. I've seen great results (started two months ago) and have been using a combination of many of the routines on here.
Here are my 8 week before and after, and am just now sheding the last of the fat, and starting to see some chest and abs definition!

before
photo-8.jpg

2 months after
image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

Top Bottom