Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After Pics of 14 week cycle.....

HAHAHAHA Tonyroma you my friend are a joke! Hmmm....lets see, where do i begin....well first of all these pics are not even yours, my best bet is that you stole them off of myspace. How do I know this? Because i'm good friends with the person you posted pictures of since I was 8 years old, grew up together, went to school together, played sports together. The person that tonyroma is pretending to be does not use steroids, is completely drug free, and competes in drug free shows. Those first couple pics are of him pre-diet, sixteen weeks out before competition, and the last couple pics are of him after his competition, the NPC Natural Northern Ohio...notice the dark skin from the pro-tan. Those after pics were taken at his party the night of the competition afterwards. How would I know that you ask? Because I was there. The other guy on the right in the pics is also completely natural and competed in the same show, also a personal friend of mine that i've known since childhood. BTW these two guys competed in the junior class, 23 and under, both being 21 at the time of that contest. They are 22 now, not 24 as tonyroma claims. Try to disprove me if you want....here's a question for ya tony. That tattoo on your arm...what is it of and what was the name of the guy that gave it to you? Tonyroma you are a homo, get a life and quit stealing pictures off of peoples' myspaces. You wish you could look as good as my dude.;)

HAHAHAHA Tonyroma you my friend are a joke! Hmmm....lets see, where do i begin....well first of all these pics are not even yours, my best bet is that you stole them off of myspace. How do I know this? Because i'm good friends with the person you posted pictures of since I was 8 years old, grew up together, went to school together, played sports together. The person that tonyroma is pretending to be does not use steroids, is completely drug free, and competes in drug free shows. Those first couple pics are of him pre-diet, sixteen weeks out before competition, and the last couple pics are of him after his competition, the NPC Natural Northern Ohio...notice the dark skin from the pro-tan. Those after pics were taken at his party the night of the competition afterwards. How would I know that you ask? Because I was there. The other guy on the right in the pics is also completely natural and competed in the same show, also a personal friend of mine that i've known since childhood. BTW these two guys competed in the junior class, 23 and under, both being 21 at the time of that contest. They are 22 now, not 24 as tonyroma claims. Try to disprove me if you want....here's a question for ya tony. That tattoo on your arm...what is it of and what was the name of the guy that gave it to you? Tonyroma you are a homo, get a life and quit stealing pictures off of peoples' myspaces. You wish you could look as good as my dude.;)

I'm glad your first post was responding to an old dead thread.:(

congratulations, you are a dork.:D

Just figured I'd out this guy as I see he's still an active member and is trying to pass these pics off as his own, i really could give two shits about these forums.

Just figured I'd out this guy as I see he's still an active member and is trying to pass these pics off as his own, i really could give two shits about these forums.

I'm glad you spent your time here helping people out and learning something. Thanks for stopping by.:Chef:

lol...I messaged tonyroma on his myspace a few times...his myspace with countless people who knew him in real life...the pics are him. he was a dick, but he wasn't a fake.

Top Bottom