Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After Pics of 14 week cycle.....

how much were you smokin' while u were on?

musclemom said:
TONY :rolleyes: shame on you. Daycare in the women's forum indeed :rolleyes:

And you're right, the steroids don't shrink your winkie ... they shrivel your balls :lmao:

Okay, I a question, Tony, is that you in your avatar?

yeah its me, I just don't give a rats ass anymore if people know who I am. Hell they can tell by the tatoo on my arm anyways. These were the first pics I ever posted up so I figured back then it would be good to black out my face like everyone else does. Now I just really don't care anymore, plus i've given i've given out my myspace to people sooo, its kind of pointless to hide who I am

tonyroma said:
ED brotha- least 2-3g's a day
hmmm....just think how much MORE you wudda grown if u hadn't smoked the ganja so much... :artist:

rnch said:
hmmm....just think how much MORE you wudda grown if u hadn't smoked the ganja so much... :artist:

I think about that alot. But weed really has helped me alout scarf down food. Plus it helps relieve my soreness and insomnia when I can't sleep from the AAS. Besides marijuana doesn't suppress your growth, it doesn't raise your estrogen and it doesn't lower your testosterone. Those are all myths and analysis done on lab rates in the early 70's.

I'm not really your avg. pot head either. Weeds like a medicine for me. Wake up, smoke, right before i eat, smoke, before and after I lift, smoke, before I go to my classes smoke, before I study, smoke. It really helps me focus alot, believe it or not. I don't smoke ciggarettes so it doesn't really suppress my cardio. Puffin the Ganj is more than just a rec. drug for me, its literally in my blood and lifestyle.

tonyroma said:
yeah its me, I just don't give a rats ass anymore if people know who I am. Hell they can tell by the tatoo on my arm anyways. These were the first pics I ever posted up so I figured back then it would be good to black out my face like everyone else does. Now I just really don't care anymore, plus i've given i've given out my myspace to people sooo, its kind of pointless to hide who I am
:lmao: You're silly :rolleyes: Put you're head back on :FRlol:

tonyroma said:
If anyone ever asks me for advice on AAS i'd be glad to give my 2 cents, but I dont really like to promote the use of steroids. I workout and diet very, very, very hard thats why I don't post up to much on the AAS forum because I don't like to advertise to young folks around my age (especially newbs) that my progress was assisted by unnatural hormones, no offense, but to me its somewhat imbarissing due to the fact that I have an edge over many.

oh get over yourself.

great pics, definitely see the improvements. whatever youre doing its working.

looks like you got a fun life going. beer, friends, and hot chicks.

Top Bottom