Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After: My Melanotan II cycle log

Hmmmm...read that tonight. It is a fascinating read. Why in the world would someone seeking a PHD in Philosophy have done that sort of research. Seemed more like a paper from someone seeking a PHD in physiology or biology or even chemistry. Anyway, it was well researched. =-) Sent you a PM.

HeatherRae said:
Hmmmm...read that tonight. It is a fascinating read. Why in the world would someone seeking a PHD in Philosophy have done that sort of research. Seemed more like a paper from someone seeking a PHD in physiology or biology or even chemistry. Anyway, it was well researched. =-) Sent you a PM.
I'm glad someone else enjoyed that also. I read the whole thing, and it really gives you an understanding of the methods and pathways of how melanotan works, and also its possibilities.

There are other studies that show that it increases insulin sensitivity also. Which is very good for people in bodybuilding. I'm curious about how long one would have to use it though to get the fat burning effects. I'm sure it would be at least a month or more. With the prices being where they are right now, there is no reason to use it for fat burning. But as this product becomes more widespread, the prices will come down signifigantly.

That's the great thing about it. This lets you get darker than you ever can naturally, but with MUCH less UV exposure. But once you are this dark, you dont have to worry as much about excessive UV rays because the tan helps to protect your skin. Now you will still burn if you are outside forever, but you will be less likely to burn. Burning is what causes the skin damage. A sunburn can actually damage some of the DNA in skin cells, causing them to replicate incorrectly, and this is cancer.

DZLS said:
this really seems like an advertisement...
Really? Where did I post a website of where to order it or to contact me for the product?

What, .....you dont see it? Oh, then I guess you are wrong. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom