Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After lifestyle change. Diet + Hard work= RESULTS

kpipalldaway

After being inactive for two years and getting fat and working to much I decided to make another huge push and can truly say I believe I have made a life style change that will last forever. I'm spending 15 hours a week in the gym (Mainly all weight lifting), and have changed my diet to be as perfect as it can. I've seen great results (started two months ago) and have been using a combination of many of the routines I've seen on here, and for the first time started getting down on some squats!
Here are my 8 week before and after, and am just now sheding the last of the fat from my stomach, and starting to see some chest and abs definition!
Anyone wondering im taking a pre work out, 2 protein shakes a day, and tried a little DAA

before
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/kpipalldaway2/photo-8.jpg

2 months after
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/kpipalldaway2/image.jpeg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/kpipalldaway2/image_1.jpeg

Congrats man.. I have huge respect for people who get out and change their lives and bodies like this..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Congrats man.. I have huge respect for people who get out and change their lives and bodies like this..

Thanks man, I'm in love with the gym again. Its unbelievable how much it changes every aspect of your life, especially confidence and overall health. I feel better then I ever have in my life!

Thanks man, I'm in love with the gym again. Its unbelievable how much it changes every aspect of your life, especially confidence and overall health. I feel better then I ever have in my life!

It's a lifestyle and an awesome one at that.. probably the only down.side is people calling you vain but there is nothing wrong with wanting to look better.. people will be jealous of your success so just of ignore the haters and keep at it

Im very excited for this next month, I believe in the next month ill be shedding off a lot of my belly fat, I feel I have sped up my metabolism so much I'm seeing less fat every day! Along with that I'm attempting a cycle of letrozole to try and combat some mild puberty Gyno (I have never juiced). Gyno can be a shity thing, I'm hoping the letrozole with help, but who knows!
Thanks for the encouragement guys!

It's a lifestyle and an awesome one at that.. probably the only down.side is people calling you vain but there is nothing wrong with wanting to look better.. people will be jealous of your success so just of ignore the haters and keep at it

Well I have a supportive group of friends, and try not to "Show Off" so hopefully they dont take all the exercising as being vein, hence why I made this thread to get some feed back from fellow enthusiast!

thats an excellent change in just 2 months. now lets see how you look a year from now, keep going

Im very curious to see how I would look after a year of working out like this... My body seems to gain muscle quite easily, and reacts well to a good diet. My buddy started working out the same time as me and he doesnt have 1/4 the gains. maybe it just comes down to how much someone pushes them self and genetics cause I go HARD haha

Top Bottom