Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After lifestyle change. Diet + Hard work= RESULTS

Nice job...I'd be interested to hear how you dieted and trained to get here

Nice job...I'd be interested to hear how you dieted and trained to get here

Ill give you a brief summary of what I did. One of the things I focused on most was my workout intensity and amount of exercises I do per work out. Along with that I was very conscious to do everything fundamentally right in my work outs, Really focusing on slow controlled releases of reps then an explosive push every rep. Also making sure to always be adding weight every set, and forcing myself to get up at least 8-10 reps. My ego is definitely left at the door because I go balls out at the gym, huffing and puffing and really pushing myself on every exercise. When I leave the gym I'm soaked head to toe in sweat. So effort I think was the biggest contributor.

My workouts

Monday 2:30 - 3 hours of intense lifting
Chest- Light arms
Bench 3x8, incline bench 3x10, decline bench 3x10
Isolated bench 3x8, isolated incline bench 3x8, isolated decline bench 3x8
Dumbbell bench 3x10, dumbbell flys, pushups 3x10, Isolated inner chest bench 3x10, resistant flys 3x10
ARMS
straight bar 3x10, isolated hammer curls 3x10, isolated curls 3x10, resistant hammer and regular curls 3x10. Dips 3x8, tri pull down 3x10, scull crushers 3x10
Abs, a few 3x10 abs machines, but most importantly i use the roman chair but reverse and do full weighted crunches. 3x10

Tuesday-
Full courts basketball for cardio 1:30-2 hours

Wednesday- 3 hours of intense lifting
Back and shoulder light arms

Pull ups 3x10
all the isolated back machines i don't know the name of them. shoulder press, military press, dumb bell shoulder press, the up down, deltoid exercises, and then do those on the cables as well, I do a lot for this day but Im sure its all the typical back and shoulder exercises, but im getting to lazy to type it all

Thursday-
Full court basketball for cardio 1-2 hours

Friday- rest

Saturday-legs/full body, squats, wide squats, leg press, calf raises, etc bench, curls, back shoulders, I basically hit everything this day

For diet: Im going for a CLEAN bulk
I eat very healthy now, 2 protein shakes a day, wake up to eggs maybe some greek yogurt and a banana, lunch will usually be a very high protein healthy sandwich on multigrain bread, tuna or chicken, ill have an apple with peanut butter for a snack, or oatmeal, and dinner it will be high protein no carbs.
I try to east at least 5 times a day.

Supps, Fish oil, Creatine, protein, and my pre work out is BADASS it's why I'm able to get me through those long work outs, its called vasacore, its sold at nutrishops!
I was taking d aspartic acid for the first month to jump start my test production!

There is a lot more info on my diet and workouts, but I'm at work and dont have to time to right it all out. Hence the awful spelling and grammer!

Ill give you a brief summary of what I did. One of the things I focused on most was my workout intensity and amount of exercises I do per work out. Along with that I was very conscious to do everything fundamentally right in my work outs, Really focusing on slow controlled releases of reps then an explosive push every rep. Also making sure to always be adding weight every set, and forcing myself to get up at least 8-10 reps. My ego is definitely left at the door because I go balls out at the gym, huffing and puffing and really pushing myself on every exercise. When I leave the gym I'm soaked head to toe in sweat. So effort I think was the biggest contributor.

My workouts

Monday 2:30 - 3 hours of intense lifting
Chest- Light arms
Bench 3x8, incline bench 3x10, decline bench 3x10
Isolated bench 3x8, isolated incline bench 3x8, isolated decline bench 3x8
Dumbbell bench 3x10, dumbbell flys, pushups 3x10, Isolated inner chest bench 3x10, resistant flys 3x10
ARMS
straight bar 3x10, isolated hammer curls 3x10, isolated curls 3x10, resistant hammer and regular curls 3x10. Dips 3x8, tri pull down 3x10, scull crushers 3x10
Abs, a few 3x10 abs machines, but most importantly i use the roman chair but reverse and do full weighted crunches. 3x10

Tuesday-
Full courts basketball for cardio 1:30-2 hours

Wednesday- 3 hours of intense lifting
Back and shoulder light arms

Pull ups 3x10
all the isolated back machines i don't know the name of them. shoulder press, military press, dumb bell shoulder press, the up down, deltoid exercises, and then do those on the cables as well, I do a lot for this day but Im sure its all the typical back and shoulder exercises, but im getting to lazy to type it all

Thursday-
Full court basketball for cardio 1-2 hours

Friday- rest

Saturday-legs/full body, squats, wide squats, leg press, calf raises, etc bench, curls, back shoulders, I basically hit everything this day

For diet: Im going for a CLEAN bulk
I eat very healthy now, 2 protein shakes a day, wake up to eggs maybe some greek yogurt and a banana, lunch will usually be a very high protein healthy sandwich on multigrain bread, tuna or chicken, ill have an apple with peanut butter for a snack, or oatmeal, and dinner it will be high protein no carbs.
I try to east at least 5 times a day.

Supps, Fish oil, Creatine, protein, and my pre work out is BADASS it's why I'm able to get me through those long work outs, its called vasacore, its sold at nutrishops!
I was taking d aspartic acid for the first month to jump start my test production!

There is a lot more info on my diet and workouts, but I'm at work and dont have to time to right it all out. Hence the awful spelling and grammer!

Well done.....I like the basketball as cardio, I used to play (later refereed) hockey and it was a great alternitive to 45 minutes on the treadmill...especially the referee job.....

~EZ

hey fellas as you can see in the pictures I have a little left over lower belly fat that I haven't been able to shake, Im in search of a way to loose that really fast and effectively, Ive heard liver cleanse, or a cheap good fat burner? I do drink twice a week...

the only place I have noticeable body fat is on my chest stomach and lower back! So no recommended fat burners? Also looking for a good liver cleanse!

here is a little update two weeks later!

10605_10151512747718095_550106966_n.jpg

Top Bottom