Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After I started lifting.

E-Rawk

The first picture is from like 4 years ago but i was about the same weight a year ago before i started gaining weight. I have a really really fast metabolism. I took the picture on the right today and im at 7% BF while on a cycle and 4000 calories a day. So, needless to say, it takes a real lot of effort to put on mass. I can go up in strength pretty easy but i reallly have to eat like a horse and stay deticated to put on weight. I know i still need to put on a shitload more weight and im by no means gonna stop here. I still hope on gaining another 20 lbs by Dec. or so. So could you tell which one was "before" and which one was "after"? ;) :D ;) :D

Good results bro. The gold chain in the after picture looks much better than the one in the before. It makes you look bigger. JK :D Nice results though, what do you have planned for a mass cycle before december?

thanks buds, stats now are 6'0" 187 %7BF

I plan on doing a D-bol/EQ/Cyp cycle once this ones over and i take my 2 month break. Im on week 8 of my first cycle now. I remember when i said i was gonna only do 1 cycle. That lasted about the first 5 lbs then i was already planning the next one.

The firsat picture i was 17 in. Now im 22. I deffenitly wasnt full grown but my mass about 3 monthes ago was equivelent to the mass in the first picture, thats why i used it. I was stupid and didnt really take a Before picture. I've fluctuated on and off with weight training and have never really gotten deticated till now so i wasnt planning on getting into it with such detication or i wouldve taken a picture. I think my personality has changed a lot in the past year and i just started to crave the gym.

Bro, you look awesome.... that is exactly the size I want. I dont think you should get bigger than that, that would be getting near the "too big" look. Honestly, I would just kick back and stay natural right now if I were you, I dont think there is a need to use AS to get any bigger unless you are going for the freaky big look.

Just my 2ccs

FUCKIN-A THAT'S A TRANSFORMATION!

Right on. How much did you weigh in the original picture?

You look really good. And your transformation reminds me of my own. I know what you mean about having a hard time putting on mass. It took me a LONG time before I could gain weight. Now, I don't have a problem with it.

Once I can get a scanner, I'll post my before and afters as well.

I went from 6' 1" 120 lbs in high school to 6' 2" 212 lbs. currently.

Top Bottom