Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before/After

No! doesn't sound bitchy at all :) My husband takes the test, and he gives me a shot every once in a while when I feel drained, I am going to start taking it weekly coming up in about 2 weeks. For now, he only gives it to me like once a month, maybe, he is the one that was wondering about the differance in the enanthate and the cyp, but since I am going to be taking it also, I am the one that posted the information about it, so I would know the differance in them. But I don't think a 50mg of test every month, probably not even that much, probably every 5 weeks did a whole lot for me besides make me real horny about 3 hours after the shot :)

NYM !!! -- U SLUT !! get off this board u dirty dirty dirty man u !!! what are u trying to do...corrupt ALLLL the boards.. there is a place and time for everything my dear. u need to get ur antsy lil ass on over to b/w the sheets or go have some cyber sex liiiiiiiike RIGHT NOW! damnnnn ur a lil pest, LOL ;)

LOVE ALWAYS -- ME :rolleyes:

hhaa

LOL KBgrl, you love me baby!

speakin of between the sheets, that cyber sex we had was 1st rate!!

and umm, no i have no interest joining you in some "farm fun", 4 legged animals just dont do it for me, even if they are shaved down below !! :p :p :p

Here is another before and after, please tell me if I shouldnt' be posting these or whatever :)

p.s. This was with just 4mg winstrol a day, the test I took 50mg roughly every 5 weeks, but it wasn't for the anabolic properties of it. Just to clear that up :)

hm i dunno i still need to see those nudes to give u my porofessional opinion.

nice ass btw

keep posing :p :p

Top Bottom