Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beer belly bench press!

Dude that has to be more then 30%!
When I saw him strapping in on the bench Im like WTF?????
I wonder what he is really trying to do. Could this be something for power lifting? He does have that build, I couldnt see if he had traps or not was too fast on the end to see the traps.
Anyway gonna sure mess up his shoulders fosho...

Hahaha by the look on his face I think he was serious... How the hell does he not break something doing that

And the point of the lift is.....? I like how he used lifting straps. Everything in that video made no sense. The straps aren't doing shit and either is that lift. His belly is doing all the work. I guess he might think its a front lateral raise for his delts with an added gut check.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

And the point of the lift is.....? I like how he used lifting straps. Everything in that video made no sense. The straps aren't doing shit and either is that lift. His belly is doing all the work. I guess he might think its a front lateral raise for his delts with an added gut check.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

Good point about the straps. If you look at it again, his elbows are almost not bending at all. The motion is just forward rotation of the shoulder, bounce, and rotate back. I think the straps must be to keep him from dropping the bar, because when it hits his belly his palms are facing almost downwards.

Top Bottom