Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol/Katanadrol Cycle Log

Boomtail

Hello,
I'm a long time reader first time poster and first time running any type of cycle. I'm logging my first one up on here for any criticing and hopefully it helps some people out there that are new and trying to gather information out there like I was and still am.

STATS:
Male 24 years old
5 foot 5 inches
179lbs
Bench at start 155lbs

I have taken before and after pics but they will be posted once better change and improvement has been seen.

For better assistance with Dieting and tracking my workout schedule I have been using an android phone app Noom for easier calorie burn and intake tracking over time. The goal is to increase strength and cut some of the body fat down by a large chunk.

Current Supps:
Beastdrol
Katanadrol
Forged Liver Support
Centrum Multivitamen
Whey Protein

Week 1

Day 1:
I had ordered my supps from mrsupps.com (not a plug just my only current known reliable source i'm still looking for some others but with time and experience i'm sure i'll get there) I recieved my order fast and on time packaged very nicely. I started with 3 katanadrol a day and 2 beastdrol a day 1 hour before work out. Of course 2 liver supports one in morning one at night and protein after work outs.
Work out- 45 minutes of chest and back work out. I really felt the beastdrol and the extra boost in energy pretty intense reminded me of N0xplode a little. Afterwards was followed by normal military pt (physical training push up sit up blah blah) for 1 solid hour. I felt NO fatigue at all and a extra boost to push for that next rep even after working out before hand.
Diet-protein shake as soon as I got home from working out in the morning and consumed an estimated 850 calories remember cutting cycle I want to lose 15lbs of fat

Day 2
Woke up excellent night of sleep probably because I hadn't had the motivation to push that hard working out in a long time. But I woke up with tons of energy and hit the gym hard again before PT
Workout- 45min shoulders, biceps, forarms. Again still feeling pumped and wanting more. Did the military PT afterwards and gave it my all on a 60/120 sprinting session for an hour
Diet-protein shake as soon as I got home from working out in the morning and consumed an estimated 925 calories

Day 3
Still sleeping good feeling the soreness but this stuff is keeping me pumped
Workout- 45 lifting followed by the normal 1 hour of military muscle failure I tell ya a freight train couldn't slow me down how fueled I felt
Diet-protein shake as soon as I got home from working out in the morning and consumed an estimated 1000 calories

Day 4
Sleep good no bad side affect even remotely noticed today I increased Katanadrol to 5 a day and increased the Beastdrol to 3 1 hour before workout. I continue to take liver support in morning and night and protein as soon as I can after workout.
Workout- 45 min legs and it was intense really felt this one guys this is a forgot about muscle group and I really understand why
Diet-protein shake as soon as I got home from working out in the morning and consumed an estimated 985 calories

Day 5
Rocking it out with the uped dose of supps and loving it more no side effects yet but i am noticing my muscles feeling a LOT firmer my girl even says she feels it.
Workout- 45 min of good hard lifting again followed by a 3.5 mile run at a long steady pace
Diet-protein shake as soon as I got home from working out in the morning and consumed an estimated 1100 calories

Day 6
Saturday morning sleeping in to 7am ha thats sleeping in for this military guy! decided for a afternoon workout of some lifting at home to really focus on biceps and forearms.
Workout- 1 hour of slow steady pumping it felt awesome during this really cause those are key parts I want to improve.
Diet-protein shake as soon as I got home from working out in the morning and consumed an estimated 950 calories

Day 7
Nice sleep in again decided to take it easy today and just stretch it out really good.
Workout- busted out the old mat and spent an hour and half just stretching and really losening up for the week ahead felt awesome to activate all my muscles.
Diet-protein shake as soon as I got home from working out in the morning and consumed an estimated 1150 calories

Week 2

Day 8
Still haven't noticed a single downside to anything i'm taking and feeling outstanding.
Workout- back to the chest and back followed by a 3 mile run for wake up mondays
Diet-protein shake as soon as I got home from working out in the morning and consumed an estimated 850 calories

Day 9
Slept good and feeling even better muscle just feeling like they are rock hard and staying really firm. Maybe it's just the extra working out and complete 180 in my lifestyle and eating habits but I am really starting to love my body as it tones up
Workout- felt a little slugish but was able to burn right on through it no problem and really started to feel pumped when I got to the PT part of it really was able to knock out that extra rep
Diet-protein shake as soon as I got home from working out in the morning and consumed an estimated 900 calories

Day 10
Was able to increase my bench by 20lbs today which is excellent I think my muscles are really starting to get into this and wake up i'm looking forward to week 3 and week 4 for some true improvements visibly and how I feel I've also started looking harder for a better supplier of some sustanon for my next cycle
Workout- 45 min intense lifting sesion really got my sweat on then did some 60/120 sprints for a hour for the PT part of it
Diet-protein shake as soon as I got home from working out in the morning and consumed an estimated 1000 calories

Day 12
Still no side effects and starting to not feel the explosive energy as much as I did in the begining but am able to motivate myself for the extra rep
Workout- excellent really improving my form on the dumbell lifts hopefully next week I can move up in some of the weights
Diet-protein shake as soon as I got home from working out in the morning and consumed an estimated 1050 calories

Day 13
I can not get over how well I sleep at night now, also odd thing I'm way hornier than normal now might just be the spring time or could be the supps but damn can't get enough
Workout- 45min lifting 1 hour cardio with the platoon
Diet-protein shake as soon as I got home from working out in the morning and consumed an estimated 900 calories

Day 14
I can't believe I have made it 2 weeks now sticking with this extra working out and strict diet for cutting I have stuck to really wish I could reward myself but I want this hard ripped body so bad!
Workout- took it easy this morning had the day off at work didn't go into the gym felt kinda sick so just did a 2.5 mile run in 20 min and relaxed today lots of water
Diet-protein shake as soon as I got home from working out in the morning and consumed an estimated 1100 calories

Thats it for now I'll update more probable on a week to week basis rather than every day because it's' pretty routine day to day. If anyone has any questions or comments feel free also I'm open to PM's if you need to.

Week 3

Day 15
Woke up just didn't feel like running this morning and gonna hit the gym this afternoon.
Today I'm adding 2 new supps to the program from USPlabs i got me some Jack3d and Modern BCAA to help with the pump hoping to realy push through on the workouts to the next level
Workout- Hour and half arms arms and more arms with some chest just can't get enough of it
Diet- Kept it light today had a light breakfast and grilled chicken for lunch finishing up the day with some vegies about 900 calories

Last edited:
Yes I'm continuing on track fine I plan on posting the past weeks progress tonight pretty much wrapping up weeks 1 through 3 with before and after pictures.

I believe I have made outstanding progress dropped 9 solid pounds of fat so far and lowered my body fat from 27% to 21% so not to bad also I have great news just recieved some sustanon 250 and went ahead and threw that in the cycle late last week.

The whole update will be posted here in a few hours

Nice work bro! Very nice log too. Looking forward to seeing your pics.
Would love to see details of your weight workouts.
Keep it up bro!

Allright here we go

Week 3 Beastdrol/Katandrol cycle

I'm done breaking this down day by day if you've read the above you realize the general system I got going here very routine really, and honestly I'd just copy and paste it if I was going to continue it that way anyways.

Current weight at the end of week 3 is 176 starting weight was 185 so I am down 10 lbs roughly I did hit 172 for a day but figured it was a heavier cardio day and just lost a lot of water weight.

I've been tracking my BF% since the begining I started out at 27% (ouch I know fatty right here) I have successfully made it to 21% BF though wich is a great move for only 3 weeks I believe. I'm using the Army's fat calculations to monitor this by the way it's a measurement of the neck and stomach combined with your height in inches. I know it's a broke system but honestly I dont want to waste the money on some fancy electro thing thats gonna tell me one or two % either way for a more accurate reading.

My diet has stayed strict, very strict. The only liquid besides water I have taken in is coffee, straight black, or a glass of red wine once a week. Also I have cut the red meats, fried food, fast food, if I dont make it and measure the portions I dont eat it type of style going here. I've been keeping my calorie intake to roughly 900 on a low day to 1100 on a heavy day.

As of friday I added in sustanon 250 to the cycle (it came in surprised me as hell I was counting it as a loss almost) I'm doing 1 amp every 3 days so I have taken two shots thus far using a 23 gauge needle 1.5'' long very smooth I must say dont even feel it go in. I take the shots one hour before I go work out early in the morning.

The first shot I was nervous and felt slightly light headed afterwards I just laid down and rubbed it hard to work it in. 5 minutes later was good to go not till about 3pm that day did it even hurt or cramp on me and damn did it. 2nd shot earlier yesterday morning was easier than the first and a lot less painfull later on in the day.

So to break down the current supplements again, since things have been added and switched up a bit.

Jack3d- 1 hour before workout 2 scoops with water
Forged Liver Support- 1 hour before workout
3 caps Beastdrol- 1 hour before workout
1 cap Katanadrol- 1 hour before workout
1 Centrum multivitamin- 1 hour before workout

1 scoop of USPLabs Modern BCAA for during the workout to keep the pump going

After 1 hour of the gym and an hour and half of platoon workout I get home and hit up the rest

1 scoop Platinum Hydro Builder- as soon as I get home it's a protein creatine blend with amino acid replacement
1 cap Katanadrol

I then space out the other 3 caps of katandrol at lunch dinner and before bed.

My gym routine outside of military is

Monday-
Gym-Chest and Triceps
Platoon- run 3 miles

Tuesday-
Gym-Back and Biceps
Platoon- muscle failure (push ups sit ups etc... really standard military stuff)

Wed-
Shoulders and Forearms
Platoon- run 4 miles or 60 120's (sprint 60 seconds jog 120 seconds)

Thur-
Abs
Platoon- football trust me fun cardio and nice break from the norm

Fri-
Legs
Company run 5 miles min about 7 miles max on the distance but usually slow

Sat-
Free run (2.5 miles or more) and kettle bell (20lb kettle bell full arm work out) work out plus i'm usually on the river or at the lake swimming hanging out swimming staying active

Sun-
Rest

As far as any side effects go I haven't noticed anything infact I even have doubts of the actual effectiveness of Beastdrol and Katanadrol because it could of easily been the change in my diet and the added emphasis of working out. I did change my whole lifestyle but either way I am getting results and wouldn't have it any other way. If there are any questions on the supps i'm taking or anything else feel free to ask or critique I'm having issue with my camera that had the before pics on it so all I got for now is pics of current and pics of the supps+gear I am currently using. Also I am trying to figure out how to post the pics but i'll have them up either tonight or tomorrow after work.

Last edited:
Oh yeah Zed so my Beastdrol and Katanadrol cycle actually run out later this week and I did plan on taking the Forged PCT for after the fact but ended up getting my hands on the Sus250 should I hold off on the PCT and combine with Nalvo after the sus250 cycle or go ahead finish the Beast/Katan and take the Forged PCT while continuing the sus250?

I've been stuck on this for days wondering the right way to go about it honestly I'm thinking blow of the PCT for the beast/katana but dont have any reasons to really go either way, also haven't seen anyone else on the board with a similar problem.

Just a few things here bro for you.
STOP THE WINE RIGHT NOW!!! You may not think so but the orals are very hard on your liver and that wine just compounds that.
Get you some Milkthistle and take it at least 3x/day. Your liver will love you for it.
Hold off on the Forged PCT till after you completely are off everything and I would go on and continue on the Sust. Heat it up befor you inject and then massage deeply afterwards.
My thoughts on why you did not feel much with the orals is that you were carrying too much body fat. Bro Im not slamming you, just trying to tell you the facts so plz dont take this as critisizim.
All AAS work better the less BF you have. I believe that you were dead on in what you said about it being your life style change that got the pounds off.
But lesson learned right? RIGHT!
So now you got room in your brain for more good stuff!
Nice job bro keep it up. You are def on the right track for you.

Dude not one bit of harm felt here I agree with you 100% i was over weight and hating my body so i decided to make the change in my diet and lifestyle and just get more active.

So far so good though I knocked off the glass a week of wine i'm going to hold off on the PCT till after the sus 250

Update on sust 250 3rd injection, i honestly didn't feel a single bit of pain at all damn I was impressed by it. Also It doesn't seem like I can even drink enough water to stay in my system I just piss it out. Any good advice out there on gatorades and other electrolyte replacement drinks I really hate taking in the empty calories honestly so if it's just deal with it I will.

I'm on the final few days of the beatdrol and katanadrol overall I liked the extra boost and hardening of all my muscles really helped me just push into this new workout game.

Thanks again for all the help zed trust me no offense made.

Bro gatorade is just a lot of sugar that is gonna reverse all of your hard work. I dont personnaly use that kind of sup but let me do some checking around for you and will get back to you on here with something.
How much sust you running?

Top Bottom