Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Training Journal!

Exodus said:
beast why are you double posting your work out???

the point of having a journal is to post your workouts there. or you can just start a new thread every week and post your workouts fresh.

but there is no point to posting it in the journal, and as a new thread. its just taking up space on the web.

on your training note. you dont go for a max, and do speed day on the same day. 1 day you go for a max, 2nd day, you work your speed. not 2 heavy days, and throw speed in on top of one.

but here is a recomendation. when anyone bench's on an incline, they use more shoulders. if your bench on flat and incline is withing 5-10 lbs of each other, than your triceps are your weak link.

why dont you ditch the speed day for now, have your heavy incline day, and instead of full range of motion flat bench day. make it rack lockouts, heavy, and i mean heavy. if your doing anything under 6 reps, you should have 405 on the bar.

i hope that helps

X

ThanX X. You make some good points. I will probally stick to this routine untl it fails to yeild results. ThanX though

WalkingBeast said:

ThanX X. You make some good points. I will probally stick to this routine untl it fails to yeild results. ThanX though

that's the way to go about it...but at some point you'll have to change up something bro..just a thought! tb

Monday 11-17-03 Deadlifts and Back

Todays workout was overall very good, but not the strongest. I took one Speed Stack only, in an effort to cut down on the ephedrine. I was still decently strong. Heres the routine I did by memory: (6 hours)

Rack Deadlifts on Lowest setting in Power Rack (upper shin level):

135x15
225x10
315x1
405x1
515x1
535x1 (20lbs off from best)
560 (failed multiple times)

Rack Beast Lifts (A deadlift with the bar behind the legs, at the same power rack setting)

545x1
585x1
635x1
700x1
725x1 (5lb PR, I got one side to full extention and the other side a bit lower due to my strap failing, but still legit IMO)
730 (failed twice)
635x7 (bouncing weight off the pins)

About 4 sets of Chin-ups thru out entire routine ranging from 10-20 reps

Barbell Rows: (slightly bent only)

135x20
225x12-15
275x12-15
315x15
365x6
365x4
315x12
315x12

Dumbell Rows:

150's x12
150's x12
150's x12

All from memory, pretty accurate though Im sure, some reps may be slightly higher also, but wanted to be careful. ThanX for the encouragement!

Holy shi.... this guy is curling 185 for 5+ reps and says he had bad workout, he bentover rows 365 lbs for reps, and can probably do a 400 on incline, all at 190 lb bodyweight? This is just fucking nuts

revexrevex said:
Holy shi.... this guy is curling 185 for 5+ reps and says he had bad workout, he bentover rows 365 lbs for reps, and can probably do a 400 on incline, all at 190 lb bodyweight? This is just fucking nuts

ThanX brother!! Making me feel better :D . Ive gotten the 365 for 10-12 and the 185 for 9-10. So Ive had better days, but I felt like I got a pretty good beating haha. I was only 186 today. I need to get the weight back, that 36 hours awake with little eating, set me back some. I only had one Speed Stack today,and would like to continue taking one only if possible. haha Will see how my strength holds up. ThanX again Revex!!!!!!

Top Bottom