Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Training Journal!

11-14-03 Friday Triceps and Biceps

A very fucking strange day to say the least. After the 3 Speed Stacks I had yesterday I ended up staying up for another workout as well. Right now Ive been up over 33 hours Im estimating. In this time Ive had 3 protein bars and a banana, Just had a small sandwhich. Im still wide awake, but thinking of forcing sleep in a little while. Was feeling nauseous and freaked out today, and then the fucking gym didnt pay the water bill, so dehydrated also.
I did get some water, but not much.Was more cut then ever today also...Must be the speed, lack of food , and some sun exposure.... Heres what I did today: (by memory)

Triceps:

Rope pulldowns up to 190lbs,then 190lbs for 10 reps (Maybe 4-5 sets)

V-bar pulldowns up to 190lbs for 15 reps (maybe 4-5 sets)

2 additional sets of Rope pulldowns super-setted with an alternate rope movement ( Facing opposite direction and leaning forward, extending rope)

Biceps:

Barbell Curl: 135x10, 185x4-5 Nothing worth mentioning haha

Preacher machine: 140lbs for some slow reps

Standing cable curls (double bicep type): 60lbs for 12-15, 70lbs for 12-15, 80lbs for 12-15

Dumbell Curls: 45lb dumbells for 12 reps on each hand

Incline dumbell curls: 40lb dumbells for 10-12 for 2-3 sets

Overall a real unclear day, and weak fucking workout. I posted it anyway though. Just a light day. Got a good pump though. Probabally missed some shit and Im sure the order is a little fucked up. haha ThanX for the encouragement!

Again. . .its funny how people are criticizing progress.

There is nothing that WalkingBeast should fix. . .at this point.

When he stops making muscular gains or gains in strength. . then you can talk.

For now. . he is tearing shit up!

louden_swain said:
Again. . .its funny how people are criticizing progress.

There is nothing that WalkingBeast should fix. . .at this point.

When he stops making muscular gains or gains in strength. . then you can talk.

For now. . he is tearing shit up!

Oh, I know. I think people are just trying be helpful and come across saying in a wrong way(myself included). I am not claiming to know all or preach anything. Just trying to share my experiences to present a point of reference.

RusPA81 said:

Oh, I know. I think people are just trying be helpful and come across saying in a wrong way(myself included). I am not claiming to know all or preach anything. Just trying to share my experiences to present a point of reference.

Its all good my man. .

I think if Walkingbeast becomes unsatisfied or disappointed with his progress. . he would definetely come to us all for help.

Last edited:
louden_swain said:

Its all good my man. .

I think if Walkingbeast becomes unsatisfied or disappointed with his progress. . he would definetly come to us all for help.

I hope so. That's why we are here.

Your Sooners are looking good Louden. I am going the USC-Arizona game to scout the competion.

RusPA81 said:

I hope so. That's why we are here.

Your Sooners are looking good Louden. I am going the USC-Arizona game to scout the competion.

Thanks man!!

There is talk that Mike Stoops from Oklahoma may pursue a head coaching job in Arizona!!

This would be excellent for the Arizona program.

louden_swain said:

Thanks man!!

There is talk that Mike Stoops from Oklahoma may pursue a head coaching job in Arizona!!

This would be excellent for the Arizona program.

Thats what I hear. From what I have heard, he is the leading candidate right now. We have some interesting politics around here though. Mike Price applied, but our president says he won't even consider him.

Top Bottom