Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Training Journal!

thebrute said:

u call 5-9, 185 skinny..i call that a fuckin beast brotha!! when we see your ass at 220-230, that would be fuckin monsterous!! tb

190-195 now (on a full stomache) with no fucking legs, and about 5'8!!! hahahahahahahahaha Not pretty!! Maybe when I get 20 inch guns Ill consider myself somewhat respectable! I cant wait brother!!!!! ThanX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WalkingBeast said:

190-195 now (on a full stomache) with no fucking legs, and about 5'8!!! hahahahahahahahaha Not pretty!! Maybe when I get 20 inch guns Ill consider myself somewhat respectable! I cant wait brother!!!!! ThanX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea..we gotta work on those fuckin legs..a beast isn't complete with a set of wheels and you my friend are incomplete!! at your height, you would be a better squatter than me!! closer to the earth and all..:D
tb

thebrute said:

yea..we gotta work on those fuckin legs..a beast isn't complete with a set of wheels and you my friend are incomplete!! at your height, you would be a better squatter than me!! closer to the earth and all..:D
tb

hahaha Leg presses every week til I puked, and for what?? 800lbs for 52 reps, what a fucking waste!!!!!!!!

WalkingBeast said:

hahaha Leg presses every week til I puked, and for what?? 800lbs for 52 reps, what a fucking waste!!!!!!!!

my friend...your peers do "squats"....not leg presses!! :FRlol: tb

WalkingBeast said:

hahaha I t hought puking weekly was supposed to heed results....:( Im gonna learn these squat dohickies

u do live for pain..don't cha my brotha? you gotta do those squats!! like i said..no beast is complete without a huge squat!! tb

Top Bottom