Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Training Journal!

11-13-03 Thursday Chest Day

Hey everyone! I hit some small PR's and a fairly nice PR on flat bench tonight. I took 3 "Speed Stacks" which was a PR in itself! haha . Heres how it went. After warming up, I hit 315 for 5.5 which is 1.5 reps off from a PR. Attempted it again, did it only 5. Seemed like a weak day. Then I hit 300 for 8 reps, which is a very small PR (quarter rep). Then tried 300 again, only 7 reps. Then I hit 345 for 2. Which is a PR since I never did reps with that weight. Though Im sure I would have had more if I was fresh. Then I hit 350 for 1.5 reps. Since the heavier weights were feeling light today, I figured fuck it and downed my third "Speed Stack" and decided to max. I then hit an easy 360 for 1. Then I went for
370 and got it up to just before lockout, but missed it. Considering 370 was my 11th set thats fucking good for me, since 365 is my best unassisted bench , and this is on the days Im focused on max only. Im still training for reps this month. I attempted 370 2 more times but only about 1/2 way up. Still a pretty solid day. Cant wait til december when I focus on maxing again! 405 must fall!! ThanX everyone!

Heres the routine I did:

135x20 (warm-up)
225x10(warm-up)
275x8(warm-up)
315x5.5
315x5
300x8 (quarter rep PR)
300x7
345x2 (1 rep PR)
350x1.5 (Half rep PR)
360x1
370 for 3/4 of a rep (missed lockout) (Almost a 5lb PR)
370 (failed)
370 (failed)
275x9

No lockouts tonight. Acceleration felt better then ever, and 370 flew off my chest, where as before It was getting stuck at the bottom. When I focus on Max next month I expect 405. ThanX for the inspiration everyone!!

awesome shit brotha...train that speed and lockout brotha...the shit is going to help ya. awesome work brotha. tb

thebrute said:
awesome shit brotha...train that speed and lockout brotha...the shit is going to help ya. awesome work brotha. tb

ThanX brother!!! Youve helped me so fucking much! Its very appreciated!!

WalkingBeast said:

ThanX brother!!! Youve helped me so fucking much! Its very appreciated!!

its no problem brotha...i'm turnin u into something you didn't think you would become....
tb

thebrute said:

its no problem brotha...i'm turnin u into something you didn't think you would become....
tb

And thats fucking appreciated!!!! Your becoming a major freak brother!!!! It inspires the fuck out of my skinny ass :D

WalkingBeast said:

And thats fucking appreciated!!!! Your becoming a major freak brother!!!! It inspires the fuck out of my skinny ass :D

u call 5-9, 185 skinny..i call that a fuckin beast brotha!! when we see your ass at 220-230, that would be fuckin monsterous!! tb

Top Bottom