Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Training Journal!

thebrute said:
why did u pull 425 in the middle of the week brotha? love the rack pull..725 is fuckin awesome brotha!!! don't fuck around like that no more...save that shit for your workouts...the shit that counts!! "you wanna lift...or do you wanna go the fuck home?!?"
tb

ThanX brother!! Yea I think I wouldve had more in me. I was in a bad fucking mood on friday and the guy I train with (Once a week for a reason!!) was getting on my fucking nerves. haha He was going for a 425lb deadlift, but doing them from the rack, down to the floor and back up, something I tried a while ago, (too much strain on the knees, walking backward with 500lbs resting on your knees) that allowed me to pull 495 when my best floor dead was 460. Anyway, he attempted the 425 and failed at the floor. He wanted help getting the shit back up to the rack. So I just lifted it off the floor, was going to walk it to the rack, but figured fuck it. Guess I was just fucking with him. I wont do it again though. ThanX for the compliment and encouragement bro. I wont do that shit again!

WalkingBeast said:

ThanX brother!! Yea I think I wouldve had more in me. I was in a bad fucking mood on friday and the guy I train with (Once a week for a reason!!) was getting on my fucking nerves. haha He was going for a 425lb deadlift, but doing them from the rack, down to the floor and back up, something I tried a while ago, (too much strain on the knees, walking backward with 500lbs resting on your knees) that allowed me to pull 495 when my best floor dead was 460. Anyway, he attempted the 425 and failed at the floor. He wanted help getting the shit back up to the rack. So I just lifted it off the floor, was going to walk it to the rack, but figured fuck it. Guess I was just fucking with him. I wont do it again though. ThanX for the compliment and encouragement bro. I wont do that shit again!

hey..were u able to get those pics edited? any hoot..glad u learned your lesson brotha!! did u hear...hammer made a post about benchin...he too is aimin for 405!! :D tb

thebrute said:

hey..were u able to get those pics edited? any hoot..glad u learned your lesson brotha!! did u hear...hammer made a post about benchin...he too is aimin for 405!! :D tb

Im still gonna get that done for you. ThanX for reminding me. As soon as my friend gets online Ill have him do it. Nice!! Whered he post? I got to fucking get on this shit! Cant wait til december when I max again!

WalkingBeast said:

Im still gonna get that done for you. ThanX for reminding me. As soon as my friend gets online Ill have him do it. Nice!! Whered he post? I got to fucking get on this shit! Cant wait til december when I max again!

why bother..you found it already brotha!! yea...this shit should be firing u the fuck up...:kaioken: tb

WalkingBeast said:

Fuck yea it is!! Seems everyones benching 400+ but me! haha Got
to catch up!

doesn't that shit burn ya brotha!! does it drive you mad!! :kaioken::kaioken::kaioken::kaioken::kaioken::kaioken::kaioken:

take that shit as motivation...gettin 405 just became a fuckin mission brotha! tb

thebrute said:

doesn't that shit burn ya brotha!! does it drive you mad!! :kaioken::kaioken::kaioken::kaioken::kaioken::kaioken::kaioken:

take that shit as motivation...gettin 405 just became a fuckin mission brotha! tb

Fuck yes it does!! I have to fucking do this shit by december!! Im picking up another bottle of "NO2" and a case of "Speed Stacks" its fucking on now!!!!!!!!!!!!

WalkingBeast said:

Fuck yes it does!! I have to fucking do this shit by december!! Im picking up another bottle of "NO2" and a case of "Speed Stacks" its fucking on now!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooooohhhh shit!! the beast is fuckin unleashed!!! :kaioken: :mad: tb

Top Bottom