Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Training Journal!

Todays intake

3 packets instant oatmeal mixed with 1 scoop mts whey for first meal, (34)

Big100 met rx bar for second meal,

(65) 2 packets ramen noodles for third meal, (85)(18 oz skim milk)(115)

big100 met rx bar for fourth meal,

(146)(1 packet ramen noodles)(156)(18 oz skim milk)(186)(18 oz choc milk)(216)

12 oz shrimp for fifth meal,(295)

295 protein

Todays intake

cereal with milk for first meal, (20)

Big100 met rx bar for second meal, (52)3 small tv dinners for third meal,

(100)(20 oz choc milk)(130)

big100 met rx bar for fourth meal,(161)(coconut pieces)

3 hamburger patties for fifth meal,(236)

12 oz shrimp for sixth meal,(315)

315 grams protein

Have also been taking a gram of vitamin c, bromelain, GEAR caps (amino acids) and Joint RX, Krill oil caps and some probiotics. Basically some left over supplements that might be useful during a growth phase.

KILL THAT SHIT

Small size update. Chest/back flexed cold measurement still around 55, largest arm 19 1/4 cold and legs at 27 1/2. Leg training started again in the last 2 weeks and was very shitty training, due to knee. They should still fill back out to 28-29 at the very least during the growth phase. Difficult to predict if there willbe any new growth there with my knees comprimised. Mainly left knee.

Today will probably be back training and should have some video.

Kill that shit

About to hit back and delts. Routine is going well so far. Eating part atleast. All I really need is one good fucking excuse to end this regimen but Im going to try and keep myself fired up for the full 70 days. I started this growth phase without a real fire, but Im working to increase and feed it daily. There are much larger things on my mind and being a little bigger and stronger doesnt carry much weight with me anymore. It does drive me, but its not like it was.

Obviously the conflict internally rages on or I wouldnt even be doing this shit. Things can be much worse so I have no reason to bitch. Mental perspective is everything in how we percieve things. You can have horrible outward circumstances and be the happiest person or be wealthy and miserable. Its how you percieve your situation. Common knowledge, but I bring it up to encourage those that struggle with inner demons not to beat the shit out of yourself about it.

When you are at war with yourself you struggle to even do basic and simple things. Thats always been the case with me, so doing a routine like this and force feeding all day is further undesirable and uncomfortable. Never compare to other people because they may not be battling the level of internal warfare that you are, or in the same circumstance. Without motivation everything is insanely difficult. Just focus on what you can do and getting through the day. Dont compete with anyone. This is just my advice.

For back, Ill start with chin ups most likely. Ill aim for 34 and see what takes place. That would be a record for being above 220 lbs. I should be around the 230 mark now, at some point during the day.

Aside from that, maybe strict lat pulldowns again. Im considering bringing back low cable rows but have to be somewhat tactical as that falls into the list of harsher movements for my spine and joints. My goal is to last 70 days of this routine. Not that I really hold back during my sets, but I try to avoid going extra heavy and high volume now, or abusing beyond failure techniques for certain movements.

Progress is going well and eating is in a good range. Thats been a struggle as I hate to eat but ive been keeping protein in the upper 200s. Averaged 270 last week and my average for the last two days is over 300.

Im keeping an average now because I need to do that to push my eating further and keep getting new results. Maintenance has been relatively easy but pushing beyond to make decent growth in 10 weeks, takes consistant work.

For the delt portion, its very optional. This means I can focus on my chest and back on those target days. I added in a delt only day for that reason. Plus 5 days of training burns more calories and gets me to take my supplements for 5 days rather than 4. My intraworkout drink of creatine,bcaa,carbs. Also stay more hydrated since I use alot of water with that. So its good to have a 5th day now.

Ill hit my delt focused day either tommorrow or the next day most likely.

KILL THAT SHIT !!

Attempted Back

Left side only training

Some muscle behind my rear delt in back locked up bad. No discoloration but became painful during the initial reps of bodyweight chin ups. Then caused pain whenever I tried to put any weight on the side for rows.

This may possibly end the growth phase since I am only in my second week of the phase. If training is too compromised by this issue then I may take a break from all training and eating for several weeks or longer.

I may try to train again on friday with my shoulder routine. If thats not an issue then maybe Ill continue and modify my other routines. It may be a bad cramp. Similiar feeling that I get with my chest when its tender and popped a few times. Muscles are always very strained in general.

Weight has been coming up with the cleaner diet.

230 lbs after first meal

Chin ups (palms facing, close grip)

165 lbs assistance x 20 warm
120 lbs assistance x 10 warm
Bodyweight x 5 (Something strained below right rear delt in back, ended it)

One Arm Lat Pulldown (single handle)

Left side training only for rest of routine

70x20
100x10
100x10

Iso Low Row Hammer Strength

no rest til line

(brief rest pauses)

90x30
115x20
140x10-20
----

140x10
140x10
140x10
140x10

Not sure exact set number. Alot of holds mixed in.

Freemotion cable row (one arm again)

no rest til line

??x20
70x5
-----

No rest again

200x5
150x10
130x10
110x10
90x10
----

no rest again

150x10
130x10
110x10
90x10
80x10
----

Worthless training, but itll see how the shit feels in the next days. I have done one side pressing and rowing , curling, etc, but it just causes more issues in the end. Twists the spine in a bad way.

KILL THAT SHIT

Strain is still present. I may give myself a few weeks or months to reset mentally and physically. A very normal part of the process for me these days. Thats how I continue to come back stronger and larger, even though its a slower more tactical process these days.

Its a process of downsizing , investing time to get back, maintaining and then starting growth phases when things are in place.

Both sides actually feel strained somewhat. Nothing major but enough to be a big problem for the growth phase. The way I train requires a certain amount of durability in the muscle and tendons.

Possibly by early next year Ill try another growth phase. If I take a break then theres a period of a month or two to get back, then some maintenance before starting a growth phase, usually.

KILL THAT SHIT

Top Bottom