Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Training Journal!

NWinters said:
275x11!!!! thats insane!!! Nice PR!! Whats your OHP look like?

ThanX Nwinters! Im not sure what my OHP is at. Never really did heavy barbell OHP's on freeweight. I used to do alot of dumbell shoulder presses though. I got the 100's for about 8-10 reps on my own and a few assisted. Havent done them in a while though.
Id like to try doing push presses or seated OHP's with the barbell.It seems I hit my shoulders so much with all the pressing and even deadlifts, that I dont really train them seperately anymore.I have two chest days. One for flat bench and rack lockouts (4-6hours) and one for incline,speed bench,rear delts,and possibly some delts (a few hours). I used to hit close to 20 sets for flat bench alone,now its closer to 12. Just take long rests. I hit close to the same amount of sets with incline also. Just have to make due with shitty spots on that day. Getting ready to deadlift now, Ill be sure to post the results here. ThanX for the inspiration brother!

NWinters said:
I like push presses too....its challenging!!

Yea Those are tough!!! I know your fucking strong on those! I feel alot of pressure on the spine when I do them. Id like to try them again though. They look like fun!

Heh - now we can track your progress on your way to flipping that car. ;-)

Are you shooting for some sissy little geo metro or are you gonna be a real man and turn over a buick?

Heh heh.

hellboy said:
Heh - now we can track your progress on your way to flipping that car. ;-)

Are you shooting for some sissy little geo metro or are you gonna be a real man and turn over a buick?

Heh heh.

haha I think Ill go for one of those greyhound buses! ThanX brother!

Top Bottom