Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Training Journal!

11-29-03 Saturday Biceps and Abs

Today was just a light bicep workout. I only did 9 sets of biceps, only going up to the 60lb dumbells for 8 reps. Shitty. My left arm is real sore for some reason, so I took it light. Then I followed it by 3 sets of abs:

Kneeling rope crunches:

150x15
170x15
190x15

Nothing special. Hope to hit some PR's on incline bench tommorow though. Im not going to be fully recovered due to thanksgiving fucking up my routine,but Ill make the best of it.

11-30-03 Attempted Incline press, speed bench, delt, and rear delt routine

haha Todays workout ended in 3 sets. Barbell incline press:

135x20 (felt painful)
135x10 (a little better)
225x10 (Sore as fuck again!! haha)

Due to not being recovered well at all (Thanksgiving screwed my week up!) I just left. Chest is still real sore, without that extra day of recovery. Wasnt feeling it mentally either. Figured Id focus on eating today and focus on deadlifts tommorrow!!

12-1-03 Monday Beast Lifts off the floor (A deadlift with the bar behind the legs)

Had to cut the workout short today due to some lowerback pain on my max attempt. Will probabally come back tommorrow and hit some light machine work for back and possibly some biceps.
Heres what I did:

Beast Lifts from floor:

135x12
225x8
315x3-4
405x1
495x1
545x1
585x1 (went up real easy, couldve definately hit 600+ if not for the pulled muscle)
600 1/2 way up, then felt the pain.

Will see how it feels tommorrow

Top Bottom