Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Training Journal!

thebrute said:

its been fine..taking a break from training...maybe for another week. i'll be gettin something for it in a few weeks or so(anti-inflammatories)its lookin better. also been feelin "burn-out" comin too so gotta take a break before that happens. where the fuck have u been brutha!?! don't tell me your actually sleepin now?
tb

Hey brother!! Glad to hear your shoulder is feeling better. Shit man, Ive been like a zombie lately, mentally, but feeling strong physically. Glad to hear your training is going well, Im sure you will be back stronger then ever! Nice fucking avatar!!!! TRAIN OR FUCKIN' DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday 11-19-03 Off day

I usually dont post on my off days. But what the fuck. hahaha Im still pretty torn up from my back and deadlift day. Its 1:30am here and I plan to get to sleep around 7-9am to wake up late for tommorrows chest routine. I hope to be strong. I will be focusing again on reps tommorrow (technically today) with a possible max thrown in. Im up right now forcing down what I can, so i can come in somewhat heavier tommorrow. I will be sure to report the days results. I plan on drinking one Speed Stack only, but not sure that will happen hahahahahaha. I wont do 3 again though!!!!!

louden_swain said:
Remember my man. . .take care of the joints.

Invest in some flaxseed oil and glucosamine. . you can pick these up at your local Wal-Fart.

ThanX brother!!! I probabally should invest in some glucosamine/chrondoitin and flax. My joints are feeling good so far, but it definately wouldnt hurt. ThanX bro!!

WalkingBeast said:

ThanX brother!!! I probabally should invest in some glucosamine/chrondoitin and flax. My joints are feeling good so far, but it definately wouldnt hurt. ThanX bro!!

smart thinkin beast...good to think ahead!! tb

11-20-03 Thursday Chest day (5 hours)

A shitty workout today. Even though I drank 2 Speed Stacks still felt weaker then before. Im pretty sure it has to do with the 3 Speed Stacks I drank last week, and not eating much for 36 hours. Was lighter today. About 188 before meals (clothes on). Dont remember it perfectly, but heres what I remember:

135x20
225x10
275x11 (set was done to failure)
315x5
315x5.5
345x1.5
(Just the highlights, Im sure I am missing some sets, but a fucked up workout regardless)
365 3/4's up
370 atttempted 3 times, failed
225x19 to finish
(Maybe about 12 sets total, cant remember everything. Some attempts with 300 and some more with 315 and even 335 I believe,nothing worthwhile)

Thats it.

Don't take this the wrong way, but maybe you need to take a short break. I know it's not in your nature to go light, but maybe you're body could use an easy week. I'm in the same boat.. I barely got 285 on the bench this week (my max is 305). You know what works for you best, of course. Just throwing that out there :)

Mike_Rojas said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but maybe you need to take a short break. I know it's not in your nature to go light, but maybe you're body could use an easy week. I'm in the same boat.. I barely got 285 on the bench this week (my max is 305). You know what works for you best, of course. Just throwing that out there :)

i was just tellin the beast the same thing on my board brutha!! :D tb

yeah, nobody wants to lower the weights, but sometimes its necessary. i recently went light for a week because i was feeling real burned out, and this week i'm back on hard and setting pr's again. sometimes when your body's screaming at you ya need to listen to it.

Top Bottom