Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Training Journal!

Beast, I have been wondering this for a while. What do your "Beast Lifts" work and how did you think of this exercise?

RusPA81 said:
Beast, I have been wondering this for a while. What do your "Beast Lifts" work and how did you think of this exercise?

Hey Rus!! They are real similiar to deads it seems, in the muscles they work. Probabally some differences. I really like them alot though. I used to do barbell shrugs behind the back, from time to time. And also, one day while working security, I realized I could lift a golf cart, much easier by facing it backwards and lifting instead of forwards. One day I just tried deadlifting like that, off the power rack. And the first day I tried, my numbers were in the mid to high 600's. Later I tried doing them from the floor. Didnt take me long to hit 590. After that they became routine. ThanX for asking!!!

WalkingBeast said:

Thank you brother!! And you are a HUGE inspiration to me these days!! ThanX again!!!!!!!

dude..your fuckin awesome! your inspiring the fuck out of me!! its no problem!! tb

You have some very impressive numbers. How old are you and how long have you been training?

Are you training for strength or size, or both?

PIGEON-RAT said:
You have some very impressive numbers. How old are you and how long have you been training?

Are you training for strength or size, or both?

ThanX Pigeon!!! Im 23. I started when I was 14. So Ive been training for over 9 straight years now. In that time never missed more then a week at a time. Im training for both strength and size now. Im looking to get as big as possible, but most importantly Im training for freaky strength. Would hate to be one of those big guys thats weak as fuck, seems to be the trend these days. ThanX for the feedback Pigeon!!

WalkingBeast said:

ThanX Pigeon!!! Im 23. I started when I was 14. So Ive been training for over 9 straight years now. In that time never missed more then a week at a time. Im training for both strength and size now. Im looking to get as big as possible, but most importantly Im training for freaky strength. Would hate to be one of those big guys thats weak as fuck, seems to be the trend these days. ThanX for the feedback Pigeon!!

Been working for several years brother. . .good work!

WalkingBeast said:

ThanX brother!!!!!!!! That just PUMPED me up!!!!!!!! :D Hows your shoulder been?

its been fine..taking a break from training...maybe for another week. i'll be gettin something for it in a few weeks or so(anti-inflammatories)its lookin better. also been feelin "burn-out" comin too so gotta take a break before that happens. where the fuck have u been brutha!?! don't tell me your actually sleepin now?
tb

Remember my man. . .take care of the joints.

Invest in some flaxseed oil and glucosamine. . you can pick these up at your local Wal-Fart.

Top Bottom