Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Diet Journal is now up in the diet forum

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
For all those interested in how I eat everyday, here it is:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308131

Ill post up todays diet after I finish eating. So far Ive had 8 fried chicken legs and 7 corn fritters for my first meal, and thats just breakfast. Would be good to get some negative and positive feedback and to dispel some popular myths about eating.

For such a hardcore guy thats a pretty wussy diet.
Haha, just kidding.

I think we all expected you to be eating whole cows at a time and then the occasional human, ya know.

UA_Iron said:
Haha, just kidding.

I think we all expected you to be eating whole cows at a time and then the occasional human, ya know.

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: Shhhhhhhhh Dont let the secret get out...

UA_Iron said:
Haha, just kidding.

Haha! That's an awesome diet bro, anyone that can make gains like you do off a breakfast consisting of fried food has my respect. :D

Omegasox said:
Haha! That's an awesome diet bro, anyone that can make gains like you do off a breakfast consisting of fried food has my respect. :D

ThanX brother!! It seems the cleaner I eat the smaller I become! :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Anyone who tells you fried chicken ain't the best breakfast sure doesn't live in the south. Fried food mornings -- the secret to greatness for those of us who know, eh Beast? :)

majutsu said:
Anyone who tells you fried chicken ain't the best breakfast sure doesn't live in the south. Fried food mornings -- the secret to greatness for those of us who know, eh Beast? :)

haha Howd you know I ate fried chicken today? Eight legs Mmmmmmmm :p :p :p :p

Top Bottom